Thursday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 8/25/11 4:23 am - Perry, MI
Greetings Ida and PA,
Sorry I am late in posting.  Got sidetracked away from the computer this afternoon, and this morning, I was out at my AA meeting and running errands immediately after I walked Utley. 

Right now, I am taking a break from making stuffed cabbage.  My kitchen does not get the air conditioning, so I am cooling off, while I wait for the rice to cool before I mix the meat.  The hard part is over, the steaming of the cabbage and peeling each leaf off the head carefully, so it does not tear. 

Anywho, I will chill out in front of the TV tonight.  I am trying to finish knitting a baby blanket.  The sooner I get it done, the sooner I can work on Isabel's bedspread.  She asked me to make it for her back in May, and I bought the yarn and started it in June, but have to finish the baby blanket first. 

Hope your basement nightmare ends soon.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views