Tired Tuesday Roll Call

lauraanne715
on 8/23/11 12:08 am - Pottstown, PA
Good morning everyone!

Today has me running up to the book store to trade in some books for credit and then off to the store to pick up my vitamins etc...going to pick up a few "girly" products to packin my bag for the hospital i.e. my soap, shampoo and conditioner...trying to get that done as the DR said technically I could go into labor anytime from now until due date it isall up to the baby...and believe me when I say it feels like things are dropping quite low in there lol...

Plus I want to get all this done because by about 1 pm lately I am just exhausted and will prob nap till Hubby gets home or the Fed Ex guy delivers my nursery stuff!!

That is all for me today!! Enjoy this gorgeous sunshine!!!!!!

Much luv!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Patricia R.
on 8/23/11 12:16 am - Perry, MI
Good Morning Ida and PA,
Ida, glad things are looking better for you.  Hopefully, you can get caught up in your school assignments now.  I know what that stress is like, without the house renovations.  Sorry to hear about your friend.

I need to get more larger boxes for packing my clothes.  I just feel overwhelmed by where to put the boxes till the move.  I am limited on floor space, and don't have room in my closets for them. 

I am still wearing the boot for my foot, which is okay with the current mild temps we have outside. 

Today, I am heading to a noon AA meeting.  Then, to the gym for a swim.  I need to do some exercise.  I am tired of not exercising, and have to give it a try today. 

Hope everyone has a good day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

steffihope
on 8/23/11 12:27 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Ida and all of PA - Ida - quick - get Sweded down here to kick ass, then we can actually meet him to see if he is a real person.......Just saying....

I woke up down the shore....Larry was snoring last night so I didn't sleep great - but with good friends around and fb hubby making his amazing omelets...what could be bad?!?!  So, today we are headed to the beach and then back for dinner at some point and off to the Boardwalk in Ocean City, NJ.  Should be a nice day - the weeather is amazing and I am thrilled that Mother Nature decided to treat me with such respect while down the shore!

Have a great Tuesday all! :)
IdaMae D.
on 8/23/11 7:54 am - Philadelphia, PA
Steffi:
I'm all for getting Swede to the eastern side of PA!!!!!  Hey maybe we can get all our guys into leather to go kick the GC's ass could you imagine his reaction to a group of leather clad biker looking guys coming after him.....priceless...

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views