OT - the house saga continues

IdaMae D.
on 8/17/11 11:02 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you Julia;
Due to legalities of this situation we have to be cautious with what we do and say.  If I can do this I will when the timing is right.  Have to explore all the legal issues first.

IdaMae

(deactivated member)
on 8/17/11 12:34 am - Eastern, PA
(deactivated member)
on 8/17/11 12:34 am - Eastern, PA
I agree. Contact the news. Run this guy's name and business into the ground.

If anybody ever hurt my cat, I would visit the same pain upon them tenfold.

Awful, inexcuasable behavior.
IdaMae D.
on 8/17/11 11:03 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you Norm!!!

Once we get all the legal things tied up I'll check with whatever lawyer we find to see if going to the media is recommended.  i do not want to do anything that will hurt us more than we've already been hurt. 

IdaMae

Laureen S.
on 8/17/11 1:05 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Ida,

I vote with the idea of involving a news station, you have photos and now a police report on what has been done to your poor kitty, what a ******* this GC is and he needs to be outted to others in the area, so that no one ever has to go through this horrible ordeal that you and Gene have been through.  I am truly sad that you are experiencing such a terrible experience with something that was started as a way to make your living space more enjoyable.

Wish I could say something more, but I'm hoping and praying that this gets resolved in your's, Gene's and Hider's favor in a hurry!!!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

IdaMae D.
on 8/17/11 11:32 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Laureen;
Thank you.
Contacting the media is a good idea however, the legalities of this, it might not be a good idea at this point.  I have a list of lawyers to contact to see if any can help us.  If we find a lawyer and that person were to say that it's okay to go to the media then I'd do it.

IdaMae

sandy L.
on 8/17/11 1:31 pm - Altoona, PA
 Ida,

My cats and I are sending good thoughts and lots of prayers while youns are dealing with everything.  Poor Hidler, hope he got a few claw marks into the person(s) that did this.  

IdaMae D.
on 8/17/11 11:33 pm - Philadelphia, PA
thank you Sandy.  Unfortunatly she does not have front claws so she wouldn't be able to hurt the guy. 

IdaMae

LindaScrip
on 8/18/11 3:09 am
As a proud owner of five dogs, five cats, three birds and two horses I would have grabbed a baseball bat, tracked the MF down and used his head as a ball.  I see red when it comes to abuse I know the baseball bat wouldn't solve anything but it sure would make me feel better.  Please tell Hider I hope he recovers quickly.  Do yourselves a big favor Burglar Alarm.  When our house was vandalized about a month ago I quickly got one installed.  I am surprised that the police haven't nabbed the scum yet?  What is up with that crap! In the meantime I send hugs to both you and Gene and Hider and your Dad is in my thoughts.  Sorry all of this is going on. 
IdaMae D.
on 8/18/11 6:45 am - Philadelphia, PA
I'd like to do that but the scumbag would press charges against me. 

We now have our alarm system back up and running, the guy came out yesterday to install some of the motion detectors and get the box working again.   It was down because of the construction.

here in Philly the cop comes out and takes the statement and looks around the house, then give his report to the detectives, then the detectives decide if there is enough to issue an arrest warrent.

Thank you for the prayers.

I am going to go onto Angies list and put a warning up there to stay away from him and his business...

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views