Weary Wednesday Roll Call

dit657
on 8/17/11 11:09 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Laureen you and I are so similar - LOL!! I'm 54 and I was wearing bras in 5th grade - skipped the whole training bra thing and straight to the big boys ! And they were never perky, not even as a teen, and yes, I'm pretty sure most boys didn't even know I had EYES because theirs never got past my chest! They're still a good size, just saggy, but a good bra helps that.

I think Nan was thrilled with her LL as well - and she said she went in for several procedures but they determined she only really need one or two and it cost a lot less than she thought? I really should just bit the bullet - I know I'd feel so much better about myself. I think if they just took a little tuck by my ears to lift everything that's all it would really take (listen to me, like I'm a plastic surgeon or something!!). maybe that's what I should ask hubby for for Xmas??

Haven't forgotten our 'date' at Anthony's either! I'm around almost every night, so if you have a night when you're hanging around Wilmington just give me a shout - 610-213-5074 - that's my cell.

Take care - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laureen S.
on 8/17/11 11:25 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Let's shoot for sometime after Labor Day, as I can always eat Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza. . .  matter of a fact today is our firm's pizza luncheon and I am the person in charge of food orders, so I decided to order from them, we'll see how the people here like it. . .

Will call you soon to have dinner.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

dit657
on 8/18/11 12:14 am - Boothwyn, PA
Sounds good! Look forward to hearing from you.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views