Weary Wednesday Roll Call

Sara E.
on 8/16/11 4:58 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Well it is almost 3 am and I can not sleep.  No position is comfortable in my recliner or bed.  I will have to resort to taking an oxycodone for pain and try again to relax & sleep.  My recovery is still moving along...slowly but surely.  I was in Danville again on Monday to have a seroma drained on my right leg...I hope it doesn't come back again.  I go back to work on Monday.  I sure hope I am ready...frankly I am not sure, but I am going to give it a try.  Today I will hopefully get some sleep then rest and recooperate as usual. Have a great one everyone.

Sara

bvohl
on 8/16/11 7:26 pm
Good Morning Sara and PA!

Sorry you can't sleep, but you are not alone! I have been up since 4:30. I went to bed early with a headache and woke up with the headache on the other side of my head!! Drinking coffee now which I think is helping.

I am up early to take one of my friends to the airport. He is taking us out for breakfast beforehand, so I will go up and get showered and dressed soon. Once we get back I will try to take a nap, the rest of the day will be laundry and hopefully Barix tonight!

That is it for me!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 8/16/11 9:34 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Sara & PA:

I was awake right with you but could not find the strength to walk downstairs so I laid in bed and stared at the ceiling.

Today I have a lot on the agenda I put up a separate post because I don't want to keep starting negative good mornings.  I have to call my PCP to see if I can get an appointment.  I can not move.  My back is hurting so bad I know it is time to call doc and see what he says.  I just hope my PCP is in the office today and if not I do know his associates so I'll go anyway.

I have to get some work done, my single case rate negotiations are piling up so I need to do some sort of actual work.  My boss has been wonderful through all this as have my co-workers.

I have a zillion papers and projects due for school between tonight and Saturday that I have to post to blackboard as well as head to class on Friday night, hopefully I'll be able to do that.

Hope everyone has a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 8/16/11 9:37 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Sara and PA Peeps
I have not kept up with the board too well, so I am not sure what surgery you have had recently.  Will pray for a speedy recovery. 

Today, I have a ton of things to do, the most important is getting bloodwork done because I think my iron level is way too low.  I have no energy at all.  I just got my B12 shot and it has not helped in the energy level at all.

Other than that, I will be packing up a closet for my move.  Trying to decide which closet, I have two to pack.  One is my cleaning closet, the other is my craft closet.  I think I will pack the craft closet first.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 8/16/11 10:09 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Trish.. the skinny ***** had plastics... oops, I mean our dear friend had plastics.. I'm just jealous! 

My tracker

hers 

Patricia R.
on 8/16/11 10:53 pm - Perry, MI
LOL, Thanks Lisa.  I am jealous too. 
Hugs
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Lisa H.
on 8/16/11 9:57 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning Sara... sorry you are having such a slow recovery.. hope things get better soon.   Just think about the skinny ***** in the mirror.. I know she is a hottie!!

I made it to pilates last night and so glad I did!  

Today has me working til 3:30.  After work, not much planned.  I think Neil is coming to visit for a few hours so I'll make dinner for all of us.  I also want to get to the gym tonight.  There is yoga and Body Combat.  I told him I want to get over there.  I can get him a guest pass if he wants to join me.  He is interested in seeing who this "psycho Suzy" as I call her, is... maybe he'll get on a treadmill or something so I can spend at least an hour there.  

Other than that, just relaxing tonight.. maybe doing a bit more camp cleanup.  All the clothes are clean, now to get them put away.  Siehara insists that there is no room in her drawers, but I'm sure that together we can find the room.    Speaking of Siehara, she is currently camped out on the floor of my bedroom.  I don't know what time she came in here, but she is asleep on my floor.  The cats are quite confused at the road block on my floor and I need to figure out how to stop this habit before it gets out of hand again.  OYE.. canNOT have her sleeping in my room every night.  

My tracker

hers 

Sara E.
on 8/17/11 6:15 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Hey Lisa...This skinny ***** is only a hottie when the ac is off...lol :)
I can't wait for the swelling to go down.  I am still quite poofy.
Somehow being called a skinny ***** sounds ok.  I was called a ***** in the past....I prefer assertive...but skinny ***** has a nice ring to it

BTW...heard a cool phrase yesterday...
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

Later...Sara

dit657
on 8/16/11 10:21 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Morning all - Sara, congrats on your PS, hope you start feeling better soon. I'm sure in the end it will all be worth it. You'll have to post new pictures!

I'm at work - big fire drill between 10 and 11 this morning - hubby is coming over to my office at lunchtime so we can refinance both cars with the credit union and get the interest rates down on them, and at one bank.

His test went well yesterday but we won't have the results until next Thursday - hoping for the best, of course.

I did get a lot of cleaning done yesterday, and unfortunately found 2 areas in the guest bedroom where the dog had tummy issues so had to clean that up. Need to check that room more often I guess.

Not much else going on right now - talked to my niece last night and things are coming together for my brother's benefit next weekend.

Not much else going on in my life right now - prayers to those who are struggling right now.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
enasangels
on 8/16/11 10:26 pm - PA
Good Morning Pa.,
Sara so sorry that recovery is going slow and painful, hope it speeds up for you soon. 
I am right there with you, I have been home 2 nites and was awake both nites at 3:15am, it seems to be my witching hour.  I was at the market at 5am.  Today will consist of packing up another room for the move to Tn., not much going on other than that.  Hope everyone has a good day.  Trish hope your packing goes ok, I can sure relate.
Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views