Sunny Saturday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 8/12/11 9:40 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA:

Today is the 54th annual family reuinion.  We are heading up to Minersville, PA today.  Will be great to see all of Gene's family, especially any who are not regulars and decide to show up this year.

After the reunion we'll be stopping in to see one of Gene's cousins on his mom's side who had a breast biopsy yesterday.

Nothing else planned for today other than travel and family time.

Hope everyone has a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

lauraanne715
on 8/12/11 9:58 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning PA!!!

Ida-- have fun at the reunion! Sounds like a wonderful time and will give you and Gene some time to relax! :-)

As for me today...we are taking hubby's 15 year old to the outlets to buy her some back to school outfits. Her mother will meet us up there. The 15 year old heads back up to grandmom's for school at the end of the month so we only have like two weekends left with her for the summer. Today should be interesting...I am trying to stay positive but honestly I do not particularly like the mother...spending the day with them is not exactly my idea of fun. But I will grin and bear it for the Hubby (although he is also not a fan of her or her family either...) But we are putting the 15 year old first and doing what is the best for her...

Then home to food shop and putter around the house..That is about it for me today...looking forward to another gorgeous day..been loving these last few days of sunshine and breezes...windows open --ahhhh!!! LOVE IT!

Hope everyone enjoys the day!!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Lisa H.
on 8/12/11 10:58 pm - Whitehall, PA
 morning.... got in too late last night for a change.. lol.. karaoke was a lot of fun, though.  There were some friends there who I haven't seen in awhile.  It was great to see them and hang out with them.  The one lost his wife awhile back to Cancer and I think this was his first time really hanging out since then.  He was laughing and having a good time and I was so glad to be a part of that. 

Today, I am heading to synagogue then coming home to nap/relax for a bit before I babysit for a few hours this afternoon.  Later, Neil is going to come by.  We are just going to hang out here and watch a movie or something since I have to get up early tomorrow morning to go PICK UP SIEHARA!!!!!   Can't wait to see her and hear all about camp!

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 8/13/11 12:09 am
Good Morning Ida and PA!

Have fun today and RELAX! You and Gene deserve it!!

Today I am doing laundry and straightening up. Later today, one of Dee's friends is coming over for a sleepover tonight! OY!! Two eight year olds, whatever will I do?? Maybe I will go hide??? just kidding!! As a teacher, I have handled ALOT worse than these two eight year olds!!!

Otherwise pretty boring day....

Have a great Saturday!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

sandy L.
on 8/13/11 5:56 am - Altoona, PA
 Good Afternoon PA and Ida,

Reuinions are so much fun.  Hope you had a good time.

Walked my 2nd 2 mile today for the local YMCA.  I got a bronze medal,  LOL  there was only 3 in my age group.  It took me longer this time, but at least I finished.  Now off to a church festival.

Hope everyone has a great day and stays hydrated.

Sandy  =D

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views