Finally Friday Roll Call

steffihope
on 8/12/11 12:32 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Ida and PA - Ida - wanna come here for a few days?  You will only be stuck with two teenagers?!?!  What?  That doesn't sound appealing?

I am suppose to be finishing up the bills!  YAY!  They are almost done and caught up to date!  This afternoon I am finally feeling well enough to have lunch with some of my girlfriends.  Then I want to get my nails done.  I will be gone til Tuesday afternoon and am hopeful that it is a pleasant weekend.  If I am not around it is only because I am with hubby off celebrating our 19th anniversary.  Tomorrow morning we are headed to camp with Josh and some friends.  They are going to talk about their trip to Israel to the kids whose turn it is next  year.  Larry and I will probably just hang out their for a little and then head back to our friends house where we are going to shower there and get ready to go to a little Journey, Foreigner concert tomorrow night.  Then Sunday morning we leave for the Lancaster area - hopeful to spend some time with Nicole and Jason and then to the B&B we are staying in til Tuesday.  So looking forward to getting away.

It feels good to be back, not like a chore like it was feeling earlier this summer when I stopped posting.  Thanks for welcoming me back as warmly as of course you all would!  I will try to respond to each of you individually.  Thanks for the support!!!!
Happy Friday y'all!

Nicole0216
on 8/12/11 1:03 am - Lancaster, PA
Steffi we are happy to see you and more than willing to have you all and anyone else who wants to come visit over on Sunday.  Just let us know the details.
(deactivated member)
on 8/12/11 3:07 am
I have to DJ or else I would ask Dennis to ride out to visit with all of you....
IdaMae D.
on 8/12/11 1:24 am - Philadelphia, PA
HHHHMMMMMM - stress about the house - live with two teenagers....decisions, decisions, decisions...

I've already survived TWO female teenagers.....I think the teens win hands down!!!!!!

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 8/12/11 3:57 am - Whitehall, PA
 Again, I swore I posted roll call.. what is this world coming to?  OYE

Working til 3:30 for full time job, then off to Dress Barn from 5-9:30.  From there, I am headed to karaoke at "my club".  The KJ just called me to let me know that they will be there tonight, so I'm looking forward to that! 

Tomorrow morning I am going to services at synagogue.  A girl I grew up with is going to be in town and said she is going to be there, so it will be nice to see her and meet her kids.   After services, I am babysitting for a friend of mine for a few hours and will hopefully see Neil after that.  

Sunday is pick up day at camp!! I can't wait to see Siehara and hear all about her summer.  I really have missed her a lot!  I'm sure she has matured a lot over the summer.  I also can't wait for her to see Jasper.  She still has no clue about him and I know she is going to be super excited when she sees him! 

Other than that, nothing going on.. just some cleaning up around here to be sure that it is not a complete mess around here when she gets home.  It's not bad, but I want to do some spot cleaning.  

Hope everyone has a great day! 

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views