This is getting old

dit657
on 8/12/11 11:24 am - Boothwyn, PA
I am back once again asking for prayers for a family member. My younger get sister called tonight and told me she had a bad pap test andnow has to have an ultrasound and another procedure involving a catheter to take a biopsy of her uterus. She's not sure of the date but it will be soon. So my brother who is currently going thru treatment - hubby who is having a biopsy and ultrasound on his prostrate Tuesday, and now my sister. This is getting very old.

Thanks - Kathy.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
sandy L.
on 8/12/11 12:45 pm - Altoona, PA
 Prayers all around for ya.  Hope you ge tsome good news soon.  Will also add to the prayer list at Church.  

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 8/12/11 8:11 pm
Prayers for you and yours.  Don't let her slide thru the cracks.  It must be followed up on aggressively.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Lois G.
on 8/12/11 9:25 pm - Ashland, PA
Kelly know what you mean, how much more.....my step dad is going thru radiation right now, and yesterday I insisted that my  mom pc do a recheck on my mom and she found something on her lower right side.......she is getting a catscan this week........I will pray for your family and as Nan said keep on top of it, don't let the doctor ignore anything you think is wrong...that is how they found out that my step dad had lung cancer, I insisted something was going on and then they did the test.........he is only have three treatments of 35.......
IdaMae D.
on 8/12/11 9:37 pm - Philadelphia, PA
We are sending our prayers and hugs to you and your family.

IdaMae

Laureen S.
on 8/12/11 9:42 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Aww Kathy,

That is a lot to have to go through, having so many near and dear with questionable health situations, I will certainly be praying for you and your family and hope that it turns out to be nothing serious.

Best wishes, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

lauraanne715
on 8/12/11 9:59 pm - Pottstown, PA
Kathy-- ((((BIG HUGS)))) Keeping you and your family in my prayers!!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

bvohl
on 8/13/11 12:10 am
Kathy,

Prayers and positive thoughts go out to you and your family!!

We are here for you!!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

(deactivated member)
on 8/13/11 5:39 am
Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. 
LindaScrip
on 8/15/11 8:38 am
nothing old abot it consider my prayers added here.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views