Tired Tuesday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 8/8/11 8:37 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA;

Mother-in-laws surgery went well yesterday.  My MRI went well, no problems having an MRI, just kept my eyes closed while in the machine.

Today I'm working till 4.  Have a meeting at work to propose a process improvement for the company to a work group that if deemed a good process improvement will coordinate everything that will need to be done to get this process improvement implimented company wide.

After work - home to rest.  I'm so tired from yesterday and the night before not sleeping.  So I'm hoping to come home to quiet so I can let go and relax.

Hope you all have a wonderful day....

Ida

IdaMae

Liz R.
on 8/8/11 8:49 pm - Easton, PA
Ida I hope that your meeting goes well and you get to rest after work!

I actually slept OK last night, today is back to the grind. We are down 1 person in our department this week due to vacation and 1 of the owners is out so it is a bit hectic around here! I am just sitting here doing my work and minding my own business! I don't feel like dealing with the people here right now. At lunch I need to run out to the bank and maybe get gas, After work stopping my my Parent's to pick up Mia and home to make dinner, play and bed!
Lisa H.
on 8/8/11 9:52 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all... glad to hear medical procedures went well yesterday.  

I went to Musikfest last night with 2 girls who I used to hang out with all the time.  We had a really good time, even though I am really over Musikfest.. lol.   My computer seems to be running great, so far.  Let's hope it continues to do as well for a long time.

Today has me working both jobs so it's going to be a long one.  After work tonight, I will come home and crash.  I'm going to throw some ribs in the crockpot in a few minutes and let them cook all day... yummmmmmm... can't wait to eat them tonight for dinner!

Have a great day everyone.. looks like it's going to be a good one. 

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 8/8/11 9:59 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!

Glad things went well yesterday, medically speaking! I hope you can get some rest today, you certainly deserve and need it!

Today will be mommy school with Dee. I may do some baking today although my back is still hurting even with going to the chiro yesterday. I go back to him on Friday. This is what I get when I don't go on a regular basis!! I am also going to try and do Wii Zumba today and maybe a movie or something to make the day enjoyable for both of us!!

That is it for me!!
Love to all, Beth

P.S. Lisa, those ribs sound yummy!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

dit657
on 8/8/11 10:06 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - at work this morning - trying to clean puppy marks off white pants I wore in. Not doing a very good job at it either. Oh well...it is what it is.

I got out to Trader Joe's last night and picked up some healthy foods for work - my diet lately has been awful and I need to get it back in line. Also need to back off on the wine - been enjoying that way too much lately. Last week started out great with exercise - ended terribly, so back to that as well.

Not much else going on for me right now - hope everyone has a good day.

kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
enasangels
on 8/8/11 10:23 pm - PA
Good Morning Pa,
Ida glad all the medical things went well for you yesterday.  Hope you are able to relax and get some good sleep tonite.
Nothing really special going on here today.  I took the kids to Dollywood yesterday, and we were to go to the water park from there.  I decided to cancel the water park, bring them home to watch videos and veg out.  It was a good thing too, we had a terrible thunder and lightening storm that lasted about an hour, it rained so hard you could hardly see 6 feet away.
Today is not going to be as enjoyable for them.  I have to take the car in for the first oil change, and get the bra installed that I ordered for the front.  The auto dealer promised a ride to the mall, so I will take them to the movies to see the smurfs.  Then all the other not so fun things like going to the dump to get rid of the trash, the recycle center, the post office to pick up mail, and then pay the electric bill.  Tonite I will more than likely take them to "Mr Krabs" , which is what they call Red Lobster.  So nothing exciting for me today.
Have a good day all.
Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

Patricia R.
on 8/9/11 6:56 am - Perry, MI
Hey Ida and PA,
Sorry I am so late.  I worked part of today, and came home and made phone calls.  Nothing exciting.  I will be heading to an AA meeting in a few minutes and then home to cook supper and knit.  I was supposed to go to therapy this evening, but feel like crap.  If I can stay awake, I will watch the Phillies. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views