Finally Friday

Decolady
on 8/4/11 9:54 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Hi everyone!

I know I haven't posted in a very long time, but I still lurk every day.

So happy that Musikfest is starting today, looking forward to being able to walk around a lot easier than previous years! 

Two weeks ago tonight I was in the ER (I asked for you, Pam, but you had the night off) suffering from a hernia gone bad (strangulated).  I had surgery that Saturday morning to fix it, boy was I sore for all of last week, but I am feeling better now.

My son is coming home today with his new girlfriend, he has been taking summer classes out in Lancaster, haven't seen him in a while, miss him so much.

The store has been getting busier each day, lots of new people hearing about it.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Peace,

Deb 
lynnc99
on 8/4/11 10:04 pm
Hi everyone. Vacation starts TODAY! I am just doing my check in before leaving. I've paid bills, cleaned, etc. and will be heading to NH for my writing class this week. I won't be on line till probably August 15.  This class is my birthday gift from Mike - and the timing works great since we are not able to take a full week of vacation together this year.

Ina, the Angie's List rating is a great idea. I don't use it but have wondered about it. I'd love to rate my appliance store - which will be a separate post this morning

So have a great week everyone and I'll see ya on the flip side!
bvohl
on 8/4/11 11:18 pm
Good morning Sandy and PA!!

Sandy, definitely get that dizziness checked out! Sounds like you got a great deal at the resale shop!!

Last night I went to the Shiva house for my coworkers' husband, who I found out had been sick for awhile. I met up with my friend who just moved back from Arizona. We sat together during the service which was beautiful! It was different though because it was outside in their backyard. They had OFF spray for the mosquitos, but the smell was gagging me! I didn't spray any on me, I hate the smell of it! After the service we left, my friend just moved into a house and has NOTHING! She also has five kids and is going through a divorce. Her parents are helping her and she has a new man in her life who is a GREAT improvement from her soon to be ex-husband!!

Today I am cleaning and straightening up because tomorrow one of my cousins is coming over to visit. I haven't seen her in close to 30 years! We met up through FB and realized that we are practically neighbors!! Small world!! I am also going to look through my house to donate things to my friend for her house....

That should keep me busy for awhile.....
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

sandy L.
on 8/5/11 12:22 pm - Altoona, PA
I did get the dizzy spells checked.  They are steaming from my chest pain, which is from a left sided enlargement of my heart.  My heart rate is dangerously low.  I get mad, thinking of how this is could have been prevented..  Late 2009 I was sent to the hospital from the Dr's office and admitted.  Long story short, I was  told that there was nothing wrong with my heart and I was just FAT...this from the Cardiologist.  I saw my PCP and several other Dr's and they all said the same thing.  Including a heart doctor/surgeon who didn't look at my file and told me to check into gastric bypass.  I changed PCPs and the new one states it's right there on my EKG and in my echo of this enlargement (from 2009).  I go Wednesday to a different cardiologist.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views