Wild Wednesday Roll Call

jastypes
on 8/2/11 11:03 pm - Croydon, PA
Good morning, Trish and PA.  Sorry to hear about your headache/backache.  I haven't read everyone else's post yet, but am sending up prayers for anyone sick or struggling.  Hey, Trish, what kind of puppy is Utley?  I'm chairing tonight's Women Step Study AA meeting.  I am really looking forward to it. 

Just for today, I am not drinking, not eating sugar, and not incurring any new debt! 

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Nicole0216
on 8/2/11 11:47 pm - Lancaster, PA

Trish I am sorry about your aches and pains. I hope you get some relief.

At work today, Major drama last night with the fam. I told them that I was done.  I cannot deal with them.

This leads me to my next point. I need a break. I am overwhelmed, overstimulated, and I am not able to process information appropriately. I am going to be taking a break from OH. I am going to limit facebook. Something small on FB right now will be very big to me, a percieved slight, my paranoia kicks in. and iT is not about me. I need to pull back. 

So I wont be here, I am limiting facebook. If you need me you can email or text. But I am taking a break. Hugs to you all

dit657
on 8/3/11 12:24 am - Boothwyn, PA
Take care of yourself, Nicole - you know where we are if you need us, but I understand the need to step away - happens to the best of us. Will be thinking of you and sending prayers your way to help you through these trying times. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
IdaMae D.
on 8/3/11 1:21 am - Philadelphia, PA
Take care of youself!

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 8/3/11 1:38 am - Whitehall, PA
 Hang in there Nicole.  You know where we are if you need us.  Take care of you.. 

My tracker

hers 

Laureen S.
on 8/2/11 11:57 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Trish, PA,

Hope you headache/backache disappears and you are able to get some rest at some point today.   As everyone said, Utley might do well to be crated, you can often find them on a site called Free Cycle, which if you've never heard of it, is a great place to pick up items that others are discarding, but the items still have useful life and they just don't need them, thing is you have to be willing to pick up quickly.  Or perhaps you know someone who can lend you one.  Anyway, enough said, sure you and Utley will figure it all out. 

The weather today, while a bit humid is a nice and cool, hope we get the much needed rain, as while we've had some downpours, the rain has been in short supply this summer and my grass could use some greening. . .I am well rested as today was a much needed day off from the gym and I got to sleep for an extra hour this morning, here at work, going to a noontime AA meeting and then possibly meeting with a sponsee this evening for a bit, home to bed, at a reasonable time so that I can get up at 4:40 tomorrow for a morning workout.

Wishing you all a good day,

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views