Temp Soaring Tues Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 8/2/11 7:46 am - Philadelphia, PA
I'm so sorry to hear you are now having washer problems. 

Yes, we are scheduled to have class every other Friday as part of the program.  So far all other instructors have put the class on blackboard, we have to submit papers use the discussion board etc.  This guy has us coming to the campus on all Friday's and put a BB class on a couple MOnday evenings.  My boss seems to think he's full of himself requiring a class to meet till 10 pm on a Friday.

IdaMae

bvohl
on 8/1/11 10:28 pm
Good Morning Ena and PA!!

Ena, hope you have fun today although it sounds like you will be tired...

Nicole, you have to let it go and worry about yourself and Jason! ((HUGS))

I spent most of the day yesterday at the hospital while my friend was having her surgery. She did well. I got home around 9pm, exhausted and hungry. My brother calls me and decides to be long winded about family stuff. Usually he is very short and sweet in his conversations. Of course since I was exhausted he had to talk and talk!! WTF??

Today I will be going back to the hospital to take my friend home and help her get settled in at home. I have to do an errand for her beforehand so it will be ANOTHER long day. Have to be home before 3:30 to pick up Dee from the bus. Don't know if I will go back to my friends house after that?? I am hoping that I don't have to. Although I was tired, I tossed and turned most of the night. My bed cat was at my feet most of the night. LOVE THAT!!!

Have a great day!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 8/1/11 10:53 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Hey Ena.. I'm sure you will be feeling the effects of your late night tryst.. uh awakening... later in the day.  Hopefully you will be able to keep your energy high enough to have fun with the kiddos at Splash Country.  It sounds like fun!  I was up around 5:30 with 2 kitties in my bed waiting for me to get up.  When I did get up I found that my tub was clogged, so I trekked over to Redner's at 6:30 this morning to get some Drano.  I was going to just call maintenance, but I am trying not to bring too much attention to the fact that there are 2 kitties here.  Well, the Drano is not working so I guess I'll be calling maintenance after all.  I do need to shower at some point today. 

I went back to the gym last night after way too long.  I decided I needed a good stretch instead of the cardio so I went to another location and took a yoga class.  It felt really good, but it was obvious that I have not stretched in a long time.  It's definitely a challenge getting the exercise in while working both jobs, but I'll do my best.  

Speaking of both jobs... I work them both today.  At least at Dress Barn I am on my feet the whole time so at least I am getting the movement from that where I don't get it sitting on my butt all day at my full time job.  I get done with Aetna at 3:30 and have to be at Dress Barn by 4.  It's a bit of a rush between jobs, but it's not bad considering that Dress Barn is 5 minutes from my house.   I'm sure it will be a bit more challenging once Siehara gets home, but we'll make it work.  

Nothing else going on today.  I work til 9:30, so I'm sure I'll be ready for bed when I get home.  I DO need to figure out how to pack a dinner and have time to eat it while I am at work.  I think I'm going to have to switch to BIG lunch and easy dinner of protein bar or shake and finger foods that I can grab while I'm working.  

My tracker

hers 

dit657
on 8/1/11 10:53 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning Ena and PA friends - Ena, my maternal grandmother lived in Tennessee - it is a beautiful state, but I know we spent one of the hottest vacations we ever had there! So definitely keep tha****er handy and stay hydrated - have a wonderful time!

Nic - prayers and hugs coming your way.

I'm at work - day started out very nice - came in to an e-mail that a co-worker nominated me for an 'Above and Beyond' award of $250! I have to redeem it in gift cards and that's exactly what I did - so that was a wonderful way to start the day.

I'm also feeling good about having worked out 3 days in a row on my exer-bike - it's been a long time coming getting back into working out but I really need to stick with it and always feel so much better for having done it. Added incentive is that when hubby sees me doing it he will get on the bike when I'm done and ride for 5-6 minutes - he's doing it more for his knees right now, but I'm hoping as he continues and builds up his time he'll feel better all over as well and have more energy.

Not too much on my agenda today - might get out at lunch and take a walk if it's still so nice - get some fresh air.

Take care and have a good day everyone. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
jastypes
on 8/1/11 11:06 pm - Croydon, PA
Good morning, PA friends.  Still hanging on to abstinence one day at a time here.  I am about to get an exercise kick in the butt.  My son got a job (yay!) working from 1-9.  I told him he can use my car for 2 months, but then he really needs to get his own car.  For me, this means I have to walk home from the train station daily (1.5 miles).  What a way to jumpstart my exercise back into gear, huh?  I have no excuses and no alternatives! This starts August 17th.  I can do this!

Working today.  OA tonight.  

Is there a Barix meeting this Saturday? 

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Patricia R.
on 8/2/11 7:38 am - Perry, MI
Good Evening Ena and PA,
Sorry I am late.  I ran late this morning and barely had time to walk Utley.  Then, I worked till noon, and came home to learn that my landlady is showing my apartment in the morning, and I have to be at work.  She is going to have to take Utley to the back yard, so he does not disrupt the showing.  I am moving downstairs on Labor Day weekend, so they want to make sure this apartment needs to be painted and then rented out ASAP. 

I hope to have enough energy to stay up to watch the entire Phillies game because I fell asleep before it ended last night.

I should get to the AA meeting down the street before the game, but I have not even started dinner.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views