Sultry Saturday Roll Call

bvohl
on 7/29/11 10:49 pm
Good Morning PA!!

I am up and dressed early heading out to a yard sale to see what bargains I can find!! Coming back home to do some stuff. Then once hubby gets home I am headed out to a friends house to have some fun and celebrate her birthday....

What are you up to today??

Stay cool and hydrated!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 7/29/11 10:58 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning Beth and Pa.. 

I'm up after a pretty fun night last night.  After I went out with some friends, I met up with the local engineer/counselor guy I had told you all about.  I'm not sure that we are totally compatible, but I'm going to see what happens.  He's a really nice guy, so we'll see. 

This morning I am heading to synagogue and then home to nap.  I have to work at Dress Barn tonight so I will be missing out on birthday festivities.    But, I guess that's what happens when you have responsibilities.  Maybe if I'm not too tired, I'll head down after work.  But, I don't see that realistically happening since I don't get out until 9:30.  

I hope everyone has a great day.  I have to go finish getting ready now. 

My tracker

hers 

dit657
on 7/29/11 11:52 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - not much going on for me today. Have some new curtains to hang in the living room - they need a light pressing first. Probably do some more yard sale packing and just general house stuff. Tonight we're going to the neighbors for dominoes.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
lauraanne715
on 7/30/11 12:37 am - Pottstown, PA
Good morning PA!

Today has me and the hubby running up to the Restraunt Store so he can pick up some sheet pans for the kitchen.  Then off to the religious store so I can pick up at a Baptism gift for my new lil nephew Andrew.

Then home to finish up laundry and just relax ..my feet are swelling big time lately so I just want to put them up and relax this afternoon.

That's about it for me..hope everyone has a fantastic day!! Stay cool and stay hydrated!!!!!

Much luv!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

IdaMae D.
on 7/30/11 1:17 am - Philadelphia, PA

Good Morning Beth & PA:

I'm up and moving.  Was working on some house stuff/decisions.  Now have to go out and run errands.  I'm still attempting to get out bra shopping - what's it been 2-3 weeks since I've been attempting it.  Also need to pick up the Harley today otherwise we have to put it back into storage.

Hope everyone has a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views