Had a consult today with a new Oncologist

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/29/11 2:11 am

I have pre-admission testing on Tuesday followed by a consult with the Radiologist

Wednesday I have a short procedure sheduled, then I'll be ready for my treatments.  They are doing a few biopsies and checking to make sure I have full kidney function prior to treatment.  I may also undergo a simulated radiology treament to see how the body reacts. 

So everything is going to happen at Lankenau instead of Einstein.  My new Doctor is David Holtz.   

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Lois G.
on 7/29/11 4:00 am - Ashland, PA
will be praying for you everyday my friend, you are a fighter, and now is the time you need that strength......................God Bless
Laureen S.
on 7/29/11 4:14 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Nan,

I'm going to be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers wishing only for a positive outcome when all this stuff you have to go through is behind you.

Best wishes, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

IdaMae D.
on 7/29/11 5:24 am - Philadelphia, PA
Nan;
Gene and I will continue to hold you in prayer. 

Ida & Gene

IdaMae

dit657
on 7/29/11 5:37 am - Boothwyn, PA
Many thoughts, prayers and well wishes coming your way, Nan - hope all goes well next week.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bvohl
on 7/29/11 11:11 am
Nan,

Lankenau is a GREAT hospital! Thinking positive is a BIG part of getting through this! We will give you the strength that you need and the positive thoughts, just ask!

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

enasangels
on 7/29/11 11:26 am - PA
Nan,
Will continue to keep you in my prayers and thoughts.
Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

Lisa H.
on 7/29/11 11:32 am - Whitehall, PA
 Still keeping you in my thoughts Nan.. you have a lot of support here.  Don't be afraid to reach out.  We are here for you.

My tracker

hers 

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/29/11 5:44 pm
I am hoping to make it to the Saturday Meeting and Liz's.  I could use a hug from all of you.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Arlene E.
on 7/30/11 7:24 am - Philadelphia, PA

Thoughts are with you.  I look forward to seeing you at Barix.  This is definitely the time to reach out.

Arlene 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views