Combating Regain - How Are You Doing It?

Laureen S.
on 7/29/11 12:17 am - Maple Shade, NJ
TGIF!!! 

Another work week come to a close and how I fought my fight was with sweat equity, eating healthy and right size portions, taking my vitamins, drinking my fluids.

Here is my payoff:  this morning as I was deciding what to take to change into after my workout, I wanted to wear a certain shirt, but the bottoms were not wearable two months ago, so I said, ok, let me see where I stand with these and I looked at the size and they were 12P's and I said ok here goes, and up they went, a bit tight, but the kind of tight that some clothes are when they come out of a dryer and after wearing a few minutes they are fine and so I can celebrate today that I am wearing my size 12Ps again and I know that if I keep doing what I am doing, I just might see a size 10 one day this year! 

I hope any of you reading this do not see this as a brag, but more as the happiness of someone who had lost their way and since recommitting to the proper way of living, is seeing a result and I also hope that it gives anyone else who may be struggling hope that they can find their way back too!  YOU CAN DO IT, it takes dedication and hard work, but it can be done, one day at a time, one food choice at a time, one physical activity at a time, all those equate with successing!!!

I wish you successful decision making more often than not and healthier and engaged living!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views