Finally Friday Roll Call

Laureen S.
on 7/29/11 1:02 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Ida, PA . . .

Ida, I am sooooo sorry to read about what this is doing to you and hope that Gene can get through to that jerk of a GC *****ally has not clue how to go about being a good businessman.  Hope that you will feel better and that your doctor's visits all turn out good!

Trish, hope you feel better and your issues resolve themselves, you were so looking forward to the fireworks last night, what a shame that you had to leave the game early.

Today I got to stay in bed until 5:45, though Roxie woke me up at 5:25 because she was snoring, so she got a 15 minute massage/petting session since I did not have to be in wor****il 9 today, as we have a summer hours thing here and when I don't get out early I have to wor****il 5, normally, I work 8 to 4, anyway, I got up, out the door at 6:15 headed to the gym, where I worked out on the elliptical for 50 minutes, showered and to work by 9, so now I am looking forward to 5 p.m., after work meeting with a woman I sponsor here in DE for a bit, then home to hang with the Roxie girl, do some clean up around the house and get to bed cause Tony is coming tomorrow and we are supposed to driving to Cape May, but not sure if that will take place, as if there is a lot of traffic, we may just go to New Hope for the day, as I need to be back by 8:00 p.m. in order to celebrate my AA anniversary at my women's home group.  One of the best part's of this weekend is it is a 3-day one for me and I am thrilled about that, have plans to go to the gym with a friend of mine I haven't seen in a while and maybe we'll hang by her pool after that, otherwise, nothing too exciting going on.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, stay cool and hydrated.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bvohl
on 7/29/11 1:25 am
Good Morning Ida and PA!!

Ida, you should know that you ARE safe here and we are all your friends! So vent away!! It is not a good thing that the GC is making you ill. He needs to be reminded that he works for YOU!!!

Today I am ready to go out the door. I have many errands to run. First, Dee and I are getting our hair cut, then some shopping at the mall, then some small errands, do some baking. By then, I will want to crash!!

Stay cool and hydrated!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views