Olives

sandy L.
on 7/25/11 3:05 pm - Altoona, PA
 So I keep wondering if anyone has had olives since their surgery?  Doesn't matter green olives or black olives.  I used to love both but am afraid to try them again.  I'm finding that the things I used to love now I tolerate to have at least once.  They just don't have the same appeal anymore.  Thanks for your input.  

IdaMae D.
on 7/25/11 7:44 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I have never liked olives, however, Gene does eat them post surgery.  When we are at functions where olives are available he'll have a few, and like you it does not matter to him green olives or black olives he enjoys both.

Ida

IdaMae

Laureen S.
on 7/26/11 12:17 am - Maple Shade, NJ
In moderation, they should be fine.  I have them in salads and sometimes I buy the ones that are stuffed with cheese and have a few as they take care of the salty I crave with just 2 to 4 of them and the cheese is protein.

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

sandy L.
on 7/26/11 10:12 am - Altoona, PA
 Thanks Ida.  I think I"ll get some tonight. 

Laureen, I've never seen olives stuffed with cheese.  When I'm at the store tonight I'll look them over and see what I can find.  Thanks for the tip.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views