The verdict is in.

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/25/11 7:08 am
Had my consultation today at Einstein.  I am in stage 2 of a 4 stage atypical glandular cervical cancer.  Hysterectomy is not an option.  I will be undergoing 6 weeks of Radiation followed by 5 sessions of Chemo.  The radiation and chemo will more than likely flare up the lymphedema which is not reversible.  So its a rock and a hard place.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

IdaMae D.
on 7/25/11 7:14 am - Philadelphia, PA
Nan;
We are so very sorry to read this and very saddened by this news.  Gene and I will continue to hold you in prayer.  Sending you ((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

Ida & Gene

IdaMae

lynnc99
on 7/25/11 7:49 am
Nan, you continue to be in my thoughts!
lauraanne715
on 7/25/11 9:01 am - Pottstown, PA
Nan-I am so sorry to hear this. I know that the chemo and radiation but I also know how hard the lymphedema is for you too...I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! ((((HUGS)))

Much luv!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Sara E.
on 7/25/11 9:46 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Nan,
I was saddened to hear of your cancer.  You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Sara

Lisa H.
on 7/25/11 1:32 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Oh Nan, I am so sorry to hear this news.  I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  Much love and strength to you. 

My tracker

hers 

sandy L.
on 7/25/11 2:59 pm - Altoona, PA
Saddened to hear of the news from your consultation.  Will continue to say extra prayers for you. I continue to keep you on the prayer list for Church also.

Nicole0216
on 7/25/11 7:38 pm - Lancaster, PA
Nan I am sorry the news is not better, but thankful it is not worse. Will send you healing thoughts and hope that you can find strength to get through the treatments. If there is anything you need from us please let us know.
Liz R.
on 7/25/11 8:16 pm - Easton, PA
Nan - Sorry I am late seeing this. Thoughts, prayers and strength are headed your way. You WILL fight this and win! *hugs*

Liz
enasangels
on 7/25/11 10:23 pm - PA
Nan,
So sorry to hear this.  Will continue to hold you up in prayer.  You will beat this!!!
Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views