Terrible Temps Thursday

(deactivated member)
on 7/21/11 3:26 am - Eastern, PA
(deactivated member)
on 7/21/11 3:27 am - Eastern, PA
On July 21, 2011 at 7:54 AM Pacific Time, gmom62 wrote:
Ditto on the exercise come hell or high water.  I've been going to the gym in the morning instead of my morning walks outside.  It's just too unbarable out there.  I've been doing an hour on the elliptical each day with the exception of yesterday.  For whatever reason, that alarm went off.  I got up went to the bathroom.  Came back to get changed for the gym but climbed right back into bed and slept for another 45 mintues. 

cyd
I go out at 6:15 or 6:30, so the weather is still tolerable. I am a bit of a masochist though. I love sweating like a filthy hog when I work out. Makes me feel like I'm really working hard. I wore a long-sleeve shirt to run three of the four days this week so far. Switched to a tank today. I was out of shirts!
lynnc99
on 7/20/11 11:16 pm
I'm in the city today and yes, it's hot!

Have 2 meetings and hope to head out toward the Turnpike before traffic builds. It was slow coming in this morning.

I saw my PCP yesterday and was SO happy that all of my labs look great. I see Dr. Marymor on Monday morning.

Other than that....Yep! Hydration! I set the a/c a bit higher than normal at home so it won't have to work so hard (our unit is old). And besides, when it's 100 degrees outside, walking into full blown a/c can feel like a shock!
Laureen S.
on 7/21/11 4:31 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Lynn,

I was happy to hear from Dr. Marymor that my labs were spot on, just my levels of b-12 were elevated, so I was told to cut back to every other day.  Think you will like Dr. Marymor.

Stay cool. . .

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views