Surgery 06/29/11 update (long)

Sara E.
on 7/25/11 9:39 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Thanks Cyd.
It is stinking hot here.  We finally had some rain today.  I praise God for AC...I would have died without it these last few weeks.  As for the bike....it is there when I am ready....2 open groin incisions, yep it will be  a while...LOL!
Sara

Lois G.
on 7/22/11 9:26 am - Ashland, PA
Hey girlfriend.....so glad you are back on, was wondering how you were doing....wow, you sure got allot of done, maybe in one way it was a gift that it all happened at once.....can you imagine wearing that garment for six weeks, just to find out you need surgery again...........I know the hurt you feel with the corset trunk plasty, I still have recurring nightmares with it....one year later, but believe it or not yes I'd do it again, six months ago....hell no.....lol....lol...the internal hernia, (perterson's hernia)  I had one year out of surgery and the recovery from that hurt worse than the RNY......but  I am so glad you got to stay three days the first time around they kicked me out the next day and it was BAD..........will be praying for you and look forward to seeing you the NORMAL  girl....me, I won't ever get there...but I sure have traveled allot inbetween and like where I am at....love ya................x0x0x0x00x
Sara E.
on 7/25/11 9:37 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
hey girlfriend!
It was great to see you in Danville.  I still just have the binder.  I have 2 open groin incisions so Jenn is waiting on the garment until they are all healed up.  She said the pain would kill me and my prognosis for the coset procedure will not be adversly affecte by getting it later.  I am able to get around a smidge better this week.  Slow & steady...
Sara

YankeeRose
on 7/26/11 6:44 am - Meadville, PA
What is the coset procedure and how does it differ from a regular tummy tuck? Also wish you a speedy recovery!

Tammy
Luck 'o the Irish
HW399/SW362/CW219/GW130
*37 lbs were lost pre-op

Sara E.
on 7/26/11 10:40 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Dr Moya invented the corset trunkplasty.  It differs from a tummy tuck becasue you will have a girly curvy figure with a waist.  One incision is onder the breasts, one hip to hip and one up the middle.  they remove the extra skin and pull you back together in a corset fashion.  He has a website corsettrunkplasty.com
I should have a normal body shape after I recover.  With a tummy tuck you sometimes have points at your hips.
Hope that helps

Sara

YankeeRose
on 7/27/11 3:16 am - Meadville, PA

Thank you for the info.

Tammy
Luck 'o the Irish
HW399/SW362/CW219/GW130
*37 lbs were lost pre-op

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins