Sitting on pins and needles

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/20/11 5:02 am
I had my PET Scan yesterday.  I won't know anything until my consult on Monday with the new surgeon.  This is the most agonizing part.  The not knowing how much is affected and how far along it is. 

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Nicole0216
on 7/20/11 5:14 am - Lancaster, PA
Nan I know waiting is gonna be hard. I hope you can find ways to try and distract yourself.
I will send you healing, calming thoughts.
dit657
on 7/20/11 5:32 am - Boothwyn, PA
I doubt there is anything out there that could distract you enough to take your mind off the wait - am sending strength and prayers your way. Hugs - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
deebatt
on 7/20/11 11:24 am, edited 7/20/11 11:24 am - Imperial (Pittsburgh), PA
I know that the waiting is often the worst... been there done that.  Crossing my fingers for you, and praying for good news.  Sending love and prayers your way

p.s..   i read your post a while back asking about your doctor.  Cant recall the name, sorry.. but i do remember seeing that he trained in pittsburgh and did time at Magee Womens Hospital. ...   that in itself is a triple A+++ in my book.  Magee is wonderful in its women's care and cancer program (wanted my mom to go there but she didnt want to travel).. and they put out some awesome physicians, especially in the Gynecological Oncology specialty. (and the WLS dept too, if i dont say so myself :))

I have good vibes about him for you and if you need anything please dont hesitate to ask.

~ Denise 

Lisa H.
on 7/20/11 3:58 pm - Whitehall, PA
I still think of you and everything you're going through daily.  Your name will continue to be on the misheberach list until you tell me that all is well in Nan world!  

My tracker

hers 

Sansobel
on 7/20/11 7:25 pm - Coatesville, PA
I hope you can do something this week/weekend that is fun and will keep your mind away from the wait. 

I also hope you are surrounding yourself with friends and family.  They do an awesome job lots of times helping you focus on something else.

Laureen S.
on 7/20/11 10:26 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Nan}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} 

you are being hugged through vibration today and every day while you go through this, we are all there with you in spirit and whatever else I can do, if anything, please let me know.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 7/20/11 11:08 pm - Eastern, PA
Waiting sucks!

When I find myself in a waiting situation, once I am done with my work and obligations for the day, I grab a huge book and start reading. It really will help you pass the time, and keep your mind busy and prevent it from straying back to worrying about test results. If you don't like to reead, movies help too!

We continue to think of and pray for you Nan.
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/20/11 11:38 pm

One problem, my mind has learned how to multi-task.  So I guess I'll have to read and watch a movie at the same time.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views