Monday Roll Call

swedeville1
on 7/18/11 2:03 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
Im sorry to hear you are struggling today Nicole.  You are too beautiful (inside and out) to be sad.  Im sure that ou already know this but use your CBT skills to help you through this.  You cognitively know that the physical pain does not HAVE to affect your emotions.  They are not related and you CAN break that association.  Keep self talking your way through it and challenging your distortions.  You can do it and you will be fine.  You are safe, and surrounded by people and pets that love you!  

Swede 

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Lisa H.
on 7/18/11 2:15 am - Whitehall, PA

My tracker

hers 

Nicole0216
on 7/18/11 2:16 am - Lancaster, PA
thanks swede. I am using DBT to deal with the trauma and am in the middle of the really hard stuff. I am doing really well with it, and I am so glad I found the woman I am working with. She makes me a better equipt human and a more effective therapist as well. Today I am identifying the pain, working through the feelings it brings, and developing a approach. man this is a lot of work. I do have some choices as to how long I let a feeling linger and how it sets up residence in my mind. I appreciate the support
Maura M.
on 7/18/11 12:43 pm - Yardley, PA
Nicole - hoping you feel better and shake this off.  Miss you!
Maura

jojobear98
on 7/18/11 12:12 am - Gettysburg, PA
Good Morning everyone.

Today will be a few errands and trying to talk the kids into playing INSIDE. They don't seem to be affected by the heat like the rest of us. LOL.

My nephew got some pretty bad burns on his hand over the weekend and was referred to Lehigh Valley for treatment. So just keep Ben and my sis in your thoughts today as they meet with the doc.

I hope everyone stays cool, and has a good day!

Nic, hope you feel better, and it's awesome that you know your triggers. I still haven't figured out mine and thats frustrating, so hope you feel better soon!!!!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Maura M.
on 7/18/11 12:46 pm - Yardley, PA
Hi Ida and PA crew,

Hope you are all well - just checking in quickly to say hello and then head to bed!

xoxo,

Maura
Maura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views