Monday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 7/17/11 8:15 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA;

This morning feels a bit warmer than usual as I wake up.  It's not nice and cold in the bedroom as it's been lately.  I'm guessing the weather is calling for a warm up this week.  Still no a/c in the house yet, they are still working on the heating/ac, and not quite sure when that will be working again.

Today is work till 4, then class till 10.   Seems that nothing else is going on today.

Hope everyone has a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 7/17/11 9:50 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!

This week is supposed to be brutally HOT! Ida, if you and Gene need a place to cool off, you can come hang out with us. We do have a pull out sofa...just saying!!

Today we are going to try to get a vet appointment for Reba. If we can get an appointment today then we will take her. If not, hubby and I are going to see the New Harry Potter movie. I cannot remember the last time we went to the movies together sans child!! Gee, maybe we can be like a real married couple??

Reba is really warming up to us! She is so sweet!! Deanna is thrilled with the new addition!!

Keep cool and hydrated!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Nicole0216
on 7/17/11 11:22 pm - Lancaster, PA
Beth good idea on the vet appt.

I am so glad the kitty is warming up. Also so happy that Deanna is getting to see that kitties can be sweet and cuddly. she is such a nurturing little girl and the job of helping this kitty is right up her alley.
IdaMae D.
on 7/18/11 11:12 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you so much Beth!  Your are a sweetheart - we will keep that in mind if neede!!!

IdaMae

Maura M.
on 7/18/11 12:40 pm - Yardley, PA
Glad kitty is adjusting!
Maura

Lisa H.
on 7/17/11 10:31 pm, edited 7/17/11 10:35 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all.. had a wonderfully exhausting weekend and now it's back to work.   BTW, there are pics on FB of visiting day at camp.  Here is a link to the whole camp album in case you are not on FB and care to look.  www.facebook.com/media/set/

I kept Jasper (yes, Dante/Dexter has his rightful name now) OUT of the bathroom last night.  I closed the door and Siehara's bedroom door.  I put the litter box in the hallway and it seems as if there were no accidents.  I have not smelled anything so I think all is well.  The boys were sharing food and playing this morning, too!! 

Today has me working til 3:30 per the usual.  Tonight I WILL get back to the gym.  I have been slacking on exercise due to the wonderful pool weather and the exercise show I was watching this morning when I woke up did nothing for me.. lol.. 

Tonight is zumba and body combat.  I love both of those classes so that will encourage me to get there.  

Hope everyone has a fantastic day! 

My tracker

hers 

Nicole0216
on 7/17/11 11:23 pm - Lancaster, PA
so happy that the little guy has learned some stuff and is playing with sketch
Maura M.
on 7/18/11 12:41 pm, edited 7/18/11 12:43 pm - Yardley, PA
glad your kitty is adjusting as well - I couldn't imagine us taking in a 3rd, so I'll stick to our two- although all these kitty adoptions make me want another one!
Maura

dit657
on 7/17/11 10:48 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everyone - Ida, it's supposed to hit 100 Wednesday or Thursday this week with heat indexes even higher - get those fans out or at least a window unit in to sleep - or check into a motel for a few days!

I'm back at work after a 3-day weekend - it was wonderful!! We went to our friends' house at the beach - they're actually on a canal  and away from the masses and that makes it really nice. They have boat, a pool, hot tub - all the fun toys. It was a very relaxing weekend.

Today is back to work and the same old routine. nothing exciting there, that's for sure. Gonna be a hot one, folks - stay cool and hydrated!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Nicole0216
on 7/17/11 11:27 pm - Lancaster, PA
Good morning Ida and PA.  I took today off from work. Well I called off.  I do not do that often. When I do i usually feel pretty guilty. I fell down the stairs on Saturday, and I have not been ok since. I am going to see the Dr to make sure things are ok, but I definately have been feeling depressed since then. One thing i have learned in my new therapy journey is that when I get hurt? I get triggered. It makes me sad depressed and vulnerable. I grew up being hurt and sad. and now when i am it takes me back. It makes sense now that after my surgeries I had such a hard recovery because of the pain. Pain is a trigger.

So I am hoping today I can do some work, and get this out and get in a better frame of mind. So much to be happy and thankful for, So tired of " depression and trauma" stealing these things from me.  Sorry to be a downer but I will always share the journey good bad and ugly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views