Finally Friday Roll Call

Nicole0216
on 7/14/11 8:09 pm - Lancaster, PA
Sorry that I have not been on here much. My new position does not leave for much down town so getting on here for roll call isnt an option. Today is kind of a lazy friday so far.
It is so gorgeous outside I hope Jason and I can get out somewhere and do something fun. I miss hanging out with my friends, it has been awhile.

Work is fine, getting better I knew it would. Training 3 new counselors is alot of work but they are getting it.

Been doing alot of painful work in therapy, and many things are happening with my family. our NE cruise has been canceled. I am sad about that kind of. I was really looking forward to going on a cruise.

Been peripherally trying to help my friend Jen Wesh deal with the 100 cat home in NJ. So many people are trying to help out. Three of my dear WLS friends have genrously opened their home to a new kitty. We are waiting to see who is left, after this settles.

Have no specific plans this weekend for once. What are you all doing anything interesting?? 

I saw on living social they have a deal for white water rafting on the lehigh river. This looks fun anyone interested? Looking at the 8/24 date
IdaMae D.
on 7/14/11 8:52 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Nicole & PA:

Glad to hear the job is settling down.  Gene is currenlty looking for a new job, needs to find a posiiton where he is supervising.

Today work till 4 maybe earlier so I can get a jump on the shore traffic that builds on Fridays during the summer months. 

This weekend we still need to pick up the Harley, not sure if our garage is going to be a safe place for it.  Still so much going on, but storing it is getting to be quite expensive so we need to make some decisions.

I have an assignment that is due tonight by midnight, then a case study paper that is due Sunday midnight.

I think everything Gene and I needed to prepare for the house is done for now. 

Hope everyone has a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 7/14/11 10:09 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning Nic and PA... 

Glad things at work are starting to come together.  Sorry your cruise has been cancelled.  Hope we can all get together soon.  

Dexter is starting to get comfortable.  He did have a tub accident overnight.. I'm thinking b/c I emptied his litter box completely of poop, he kinda forgot where he was supposed to go.  SO, I will have to make sure to keep a bit of poo in the box to keep him going in the right place.   I took him to the vet yesterday and his feline leukemia and ear mite tests came back negative.  I will hear today about his fecal test.  Once they come back ok, then I will be able to take him out of the bathroom so he and Skecher can spend time together.  Skecher is definitely getting used to having him around and is growling and hissing minimally now.    I AM going to leave Dexter's litter box in the bathroom so he remembers where it is and until he really uses it on a regular basis.  It's a tiny bathroom, but I'm willing to work around it until he is comfortable.  

Today has me working til 3:30.  I have no definite plans for this weekend at all, except for visiting day at camp on Sunday.  Weird... 

I'm sure I'll hit the pool after work and maybe find somewhere to go later.  

Tomorrow I will go to synagogue in the morning, pool? in the afternoon, most likely hitting karaoke at night BUT I may have a date with the engineer/therapist guy from around the corner.  He has some work he has to finish up before he goes away with his son for the week so it will depend on that.  So, this weekend's social activities are all tentative.  It will be kinda nice to just go with the flow. 

It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day outside.  Hope everyone's Friday is relaxing!

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 7/15/11 12:39 am
I'm awake but thinking I want to be back in bed. Last night Den & I went to a local place Maggie's and shared the seafood pot for dinner it was only $20 and all fresh seafood in a tomato fennel broth. It had dungess and snow crab legs, mussells,clams,scallops,shrimp,corn and potatoes in it. It was yummy and you can add lobster if you want. We shared it but my cousin ate his own what a great deal if you like seafood.

Today nothing is on the agenda I need to make a Kamrt/Target run then tonight heading out with a few friends to Curran's for some friend time.
Tomorrow I am djing at night and dont' want to but such is life. Sunday we have my little Aja's birthday party. Lots of July birthdays for me this year.

Life is Good!
bvohl
on 7/15/11 11:00 am
Good Evening Nicole and PA!!

I am posting so late because I just have not had a chance to get on here til now (8:55pm)!!

Nicole-glad you are on roll call again. I know that you must be super busy with the new position, but make sure you make time for you, your hubby and your furbabies!!

Today I was up and out early to meet up with Lisa Schnibbe Hunt and Hailey at the mall for a bit...had lunch, went to five below, then came home. There was a message from the lady that we are getting our new kitty. I made contact with another lady who will be meeting me with the kitty tomorrow morning!!! So, I have a feeling we will be spending most of the day getting to know each other....I am sure a bath will be in order as well. Boy, that should be interesting!

Anyway, thought I would check in and say HI!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 7/15/11 11:21 am - Whitehall, PA
 definitely plan on a bath... you will want to be sure to get off any of the dirt.  

Dexter did come home from the vet with a completely clean bill of health, but some yucky stuff in his ears.  Doc says it's not ear mites so I'll just keep on them to make sure the dirt or wax stays at bay.  

Good luck with the new kitty.. can't wait to see pics!

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views