Dr P? E mail and update?

lynnc99
on 7/15/11 2:14 am
Interesting....I thought I would send a little surgiversary "thank you" to Dr. P but don't have her e mail address with me.

So I went to the website for Advanced Bariatrics in Paducah, KY and couldn't find the website that I had seen before...in fact, what I found was a JOB POSTING for a Director of their Bariatric Program!

And her name is not found in a search at the hospital she was affiliated with.

Hmmmm....

So 2 things: One, if  anyone has her e mail address handy, could you please send to me?

And two: Let's keep our eyes open to see where she surfaces! (I honestly thought that KY would not be a great match for her, and she had gone into a practice where the previous surgeon had left due to a number of ethics problems. No I'm not a stalker, but didn't have to look far!)

So maybe I just missed it entirely, but it looks as if she may be relocating again this year.
Laureen S.
on 7/15/11 4:24 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Lynn,

Think that I heard about 2 months ago that she had indeed moved on to another facility in Kentucy.  Can't remember who I heard it from, but it was at Barix, so I'm pretty sure the source was accurate and maybe you will be able to find out if they come on here.

Take care, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 7/15/11 5:39 am
That is correct Lynn ..Dr. P has already left the Paducah hospital and moved t yet another hospital in the KY area yet not sure what one. They told me this at Barix at my 3 year appointment.

Some may have her email but I do not any longer....
JinPA
on 7/17/11 9:26 am, edited 7/17/11 9:27 am - PA
I talked to her a few weeks ago.  I don't want to get into it for her privacy, but the job in Paducah was not what they presented it to be when she went down there.and she has now gone to a new job in Western Kentucky.  She says that she has embraced the southern life, loves the serenity of the mountains she is living in and is thinking about writing about her life's experiences, which I think would be fascinating to read.
LindaScrip
on 7/18/11 5:34 pm
Lynne wait a second I spoke with Dr P and she told me she was keeping her cell number that she had so we could still communicate with her.  I personally spoke with her as I was at the post op meeting before she left.  I know it sounds crazy but try that or google hospitals in KY . or go on the surgeons website and try her name?
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/20/11 5:12 am

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views