MIA: Trish???

Laureen S.
on 7/14/11 2:36 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Ok, so has anyone heard anything about Trish, even when she is out of town, she usually finds a moment to say hi and I think it's been over a week since she posted on FB or here. . .I looked at my old emails and called the number I had for her and it is not a current one. 

Surely hoping she is just off having a good old time with family, but concerned at the same time.  

Trish if you peek in, please let us know you are ok and if anyone out there knows where she lives or has her number, could you just check and make sure she is ok and let us know.

Thanks,

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 7/14/11 2:39 am
Laureen I think Katie may have a current number not sure.
Laureen S.
on 7/14/11 4:03 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Thanks Beth, I'll reach out to Katie and see if she does. . .

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

Patricia R.
on 7/14/11 12:35 pm - Perry, MI

Laureen,
I love you.  My computer died exactly one week ago, and it took me an entire week to learn it was not worth saving and to replace it.  My life was too crazy with the Munchkins in town to go to a public library, or visit someone with a computer, so I went nuts missing you all.

I will e-mail my new number.  I have yours, I believe, so I will call next time I go AWOL.

Love,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

IdaMae D.
on 7/17/11 12:06 am - Philadelphia, PA
Trish;
So glad to see you are okay!

Hugs,
Ida

IdaMae

kreavis1979
on 7/14/11 4:47 pm - PA
Looks like Trish got back to you before I did. I was sooo tired last night that I put Derek in charge of tracking Trish down and he did, but I didn't have the energy to respond til just now. Glad you're ok Trish, thanks Laureen for noticing that she was missing.

Katie
Laureen S.
on 7/14/11 8:28 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Katie,

Thank Derek for tracking her, she was missed by several folks on the Over Fifty Forum and Lynn from here.  Just glad she is ok and thanks for helping out.

Take care and hope you get your rest, because soon enough rest might be a thing of the past (lol).

Laureen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views