The results are in

kgoeller
on 7/13/11 5:13 am - Doylestown, PA
oh Nan i am so very sorry to hear about this latest health challenge.  You have my continued support and if I can do anything to help as you go through this, please know that you can always count on me.  Big hugs to you!

Karen
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/11 8:01 am
Nan,

It has all been said here by your wls family but listen to the words we are here to help you. Just ask and we will be there we are a pretty poweerful group when we need to be.

You have been someone on more then one occassion I have asked how God can give one person so many tears yet it seems you have a way tp get through it and this lastest test I have no answer for but know we are here for you.

If I can do anything at all for you please let me know I was laid off and taking the summer off so I am free during the day if you should need anything. 215-688-7108.

Prayers, love and comfort to you.
enasangels
on 7/13/11 12:00 pm - PA
Nan,
So sorry to hear this news.  I will pray for a peace to come over you, so the fear will subside somewhat and you can put your full effort into this fight.  You have many people willing to send prayers up for you , and I will add prayers send up additional prayers for renewed strength for you,please keep us updated.
((((Hugs))) Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

sandy L.
on 7/13/11 12:36 pm - Altoona, PA
 Saddened to hear of your diagnosis.  Will continue to keep you in prayer as well as the Doctors, and Nurses.  A friend of mine from church was diagnosed with the same type of Cancer last month. Her surgery is set for next week @ Magee Womens Hospital. 

Maura M.
on 7/13/11 9:54 pm - Yardley, PA
Nan,

Am anguished by this news.  Am praying that this has not spread beyond the cervix.  You are not far off of my path to and from work and I travel it every day!!  PLEASE don't hesitate to ask me to help you with anything you need- from pick up a prescription, to grocery shopping or laundry.  You have a very large community to call on.  Even if you don't want to ask a person specifically, post on here what you need and I am certain you will rally a response.  It is OK to ask for help, don't worry for one second about whether or not it seems selfish.  It is NOT!  please ask.

Much love,

Maura
908-812-3139
Maura

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/13/11 10:40 pm
I appreciate and love all of you for your continued support. 

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

jastypes
on 7/13/11 10:45 pm - Croydon, PA
I don't know why God answers prayers one way or another, but I do know notihng is beyond prayer!  I was praying for you just this morning, and was hoping for a different outcome, as I am sure you were.  You are allowed to be a mess, and know that God understands and wants to be a comfort through this extremely difficult trial.  My prayers continue for complete healing, whatever the PET scan shows. 

Be very kind and gentle with yourself in these next days.  Do what you need to do in order to take care of Nan, and please let people help you whenever they are able.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

swedeville1
on 7/14/11 12:11 am - Mount Pleasant, PA

Nan,
Much love, hope, prayers, and great big gigantic hugs (and I mean big because I can give big hugs) are coming your way from me!  Take a second as you read this to feel the hug im sending you........can you feel it?  Squeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I didnt squish you too bad!

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/14/11 1:25 am
OOOH, thats the best medicine.  Thank You.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

pennykid
on 7/15/11 10:37 pm - PA
Nan, I haven't been on the board in ages, so I didn't see this until last night.  I'm so sorry you're having to go through this.  Remember to lean on your friends now---that's what friends are for!!  Paul and I are right in Phoenixville, so don't hesitate to ask if there's something we can help you with---rides, laundry, errands, or someone just to sit with you if that's what you need!!!!  Nothing is beyond prayer, although sometimes it feels like it.  You're not alone---we're all here with/for you!!  Hugs to you!!!
Julia              
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views