The results are in

Sansobel
on 7/12/11 7:21 am - Coatesville, PA
I am so sorry to read this.  I wish you luck in your journey and know you can kick its butt.
IdaMae D.
on 7/12/11 7:36 am - Philadelphia, PA
Nan;

Gene and are are saddened to read your post.  We are both sending you big hugs and will keep you in our prayers.

((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))

Ida & Gene

IdaMae

kreavis1979
on 7/12/11 11:35 am - PA
Nan -

Your news saddens me as well. I will be keeping you in my prayers daily, that you will find strength for each step of the way, for that is generally all we can handle at once. That being said I do want to remind you of the inspiration you have been to so many, you've been a great encouragement to me for years.

Lots of loving thoughts,
Katie
Lesley G.
on 7/12/11 2:03 pm - Allegan, MI
Oh Nan, I am so sorry to hear this news. There are just no words.

Sending you lots of hugs and good thoughts. I will keep you in my prayers.
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/12/11 10:19 pm, edited 7/13/11 12:15 am
Life just keeps handing out lemons and then there is this drop of sweetness from those around us.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Lois G.
on 7/13/11 12:12 am - Ashland, PA
Nan, doc called last night on MIke, he has lung cancer and we are waiting for apt. today to find out when he get his PET scan.......prayers are here for you......love you
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/13/11 12:18 am
My prayers are with you and yours.  Thank you for all your support.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Laureen S.
on 7/13/11 12:20 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Lois,

Sending prayers and thoughts wishing you and yours the peace and strength to get through these very challenging times. . .

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

kgoeller
on 7/13/11 5:14 am - Doylestown, PA
So sorry Lois!!!  Hang in there and don't neglect yourself in the course of working through this with him. 

K.
Nicole S.
on 7/13/11 2:32 am - York Haven, PA
Hi Nan:

I am new to the board but am sending prayers your way!! If God bought you to it he will bring you through it!! Good Luck my dear and keep us posted!!

God Bless :)

Surgery 355  / Current 246 / Goal 199.9

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views