The results are in

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/12/11 1:31 am
As much as I would love that, the spices will trigger my lymphedema.  The legs are already swelling from all this stress and possibly infiltration.  No matter how strong you guys all think I am, this is the straw that broke the camels' back.  I've turned into a mess.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Lois G.
on 7/12/11 1:20 am - Ashland, PA
Again Nan,I am here for you, both Paul and I will be happy to do anything you need, you know we will pray but if you need us for anything we will be right there.....love you.....
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/12/11 1:33 am
Thanks you Lois, you are needed with your Mom and Dad.  I love you for the offer.  Hopefully I'll get by with a little help from my friends and family. 

(deactivated member)
on 7/12/11 3:55 am - Eastern, PA
Well Nan, it's certainly not the news we were all hoping for. And it's not something that I can even try to spin into a positive. It sucks. Big time. It's unfair and I'm heartbroken for you right now.

That said, I've told you many times that you are in fact one of the strongest people I've met in our ecclectic little WLS community. You've not had a single thing come easy for you, and yet you have displayed incredible resilience and fortitude time and again.

You're a fighter and an inspiration, and I know you probably feel defeated right now, but you're not.

It's not fair, but you have a long road ahead of you. Lean on your freinds. We are here for you.
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/12/11 4:08 am
Norm the strength is a facade.  I am on my knees right now looking for strength.  I can't see it thru the tears.  Please dear God don't let my legs swell up to a size 56 all over again.

(deactivated member)
on 7/12/11 4:25 am - Eastern, PA
On July 12, 2011 at 11:08 AM Pacific Time, Happy to be in Onederland wrote:
Norm the strength is a facade.  I am on my knees right now looking for strength.  I can't see it thru the tears.  Please dear God don't let my legs swell up to a size 56 all over again.
Just remember that we're not strangers on the internet.

Mary and I are an hour away from you. If you need us, call me.

My number is 814-931-9762. I can't promise to be able to come for something at a moment's notice, but if you need help, we are here. Seriously.

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/12/11 4:50 am
I love you guys for the offer.

Jayne
on 7/12/11 3:59 am - Swiftwater, PA
HUGS!!! AND PRAYERS AND MORE HUGS AND MORE PRAYERS!

Listen to what Norm said..... he's right  (OK, someone admitting Norm is right....)  lean on your friends!  And let us know how we can help you!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/12/11 5:27 am - Santa Cruz, CA
I'm so sorry to hear of your terrible diagnosis;  I'm going to be holding you in my thoughts.

Best wishes
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/12/11 6:10 am

Thanks Lynn

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views