Tired Tuesday

Lisa H.
on 7/11/11 11:19 pm - Whitehall, PA
 What a start to the morning... First I overslept... apparently I turned OFF the alarm at 6:45 instead of hitting the snooze button like I usually do.  Woke up at 8:00.. CRAP, I am supposed to start at 7. So, now I have a tardy on the record.. yes, even at home lateness can happen.  I NEVER do this.  Then, I can't get to my network drive on the work computer and not 2 minutes later get a freakin' blue screen.  LOVELY.  Called help desk and am currently installing the fix on the computer.    yeah, it's going to be a great day.  

So, working til 4:30..  have to make up the damn hour.. 

I will make every effort in my power to get to the gym tonight, but after this morning's festivities lounging at the pool may seem like a much more viable option.  I'll see how I'm feeling and how damn hot it is outside.  

During the day, I am going to visit with Dexter who has been relocated to my tiny little bathroom for my sanity's sake.  He pooped on Siehara's floor twice and I really don't want him to keep that up.  I'm going to have to get the litter attract stuff that Nicole told me about on FB to get him to use the box.  I want to get him out of that space as soon as possible, but until he's using the box it's not going to happen.   I am going to let him loose in my room for a while today while I work.  I'll keep the door closed so Skecher can't come in, but I'll let them see each other a few times during the day as I have been since I got him.  I'm sure Skecher will warm up to him soon enough.  He's too cute not to love him. 

Anyway, let me check on the progress of my computer fix and go get a caffeine drip placed.  Have a great day everyone!!

My tracker

hers 

dit657
on 7/11/11 11:25 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - Ida get some rest!! Caffeine never bothered me before but I've found that either age or menopause or WLS (or a combination of all 3) it now has that nasty effect on me of keeping me up at night, so I stay away from it as well. I get exhausted just reading your posts!!

Liz, so sorry to hear about Mia's rash - hope she has some relief soon. And I must ask - do you keep your local Target in business?? Good heavens you're there a lot!! LOL!!

And I'm sure you've all seen Nan's post - breaks my heart to hear she has to go through this. Many prayers going out to her.

As for me I'm at work - haven't been very productive yet today. My little sister is so excited about their house and is sending me emails with pictures of bedding, shower curtains, design ideas - I'm so excited for her! Beats filing, that's for sure.

Got some more news on my brother - now they want to biopsy the spot on his spine before doing any radiation/chemo on the mass in his chest. But in order to do that there is special bloodwork involved that he has to get. They also want to do an ultrasound on his throat but they've done a bronchoscopy and an MRI and found nothing - I swear the doctors are just bleeding him dry financially right now - they know his insurance isn't covering any of this so they can charge him full rates and nobody is going to fight for him to pay less. and now they're not sure they even want to do chemo, even though he went through a very expensive procedure to have a port put in for it.

And that's my news for the day - gonna be another HOT one - stay cool and hydrated.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Liz R.
on 7/12/11 8:54 am - Easton, PA
LolI sure do! We use target brand diapers and wipes and we used their formula too so I am there at least once a week!
Laureen S.
on 7/12/11 12:51 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Ida, PA,

I certainly feel your pain on lack of sleep, I was that way yesterday, having gotten too little, by 11 a.m., I thought I was going to fall asleep at my desk. . . last night I went to bed at 9:30 so I could be well rested. . .

Well here I am, another work day, began my day at 4:30 this morning, quick petting of Roxie, got into my gym clothes and started my day right, then here to work and I am feeling good having gotten to bed early last night.  Tonight I am driving to Glenmoore, PA to meet up with my oldest daughter, as she is up there working for the week, so after work I will drive up, it's about an hour and some from my job and we will hang out and I will spend the night and leave from there to go to work tomorrow, as Wednesday is an off day from the gym. 

Well that's it from me, hope you all stay cool, as I think this heatwave is affecting a good many of us. . .prayers and good thoughts going out to any and all facing life challenges.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views