Monday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 7/10/11 9:15 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA:

If only I could take the day off to sleep until class tonight.  In a few minutes the house will be a flurry of activity so no sense staying home to sleep.

The wall paper is down, the walls are washed multiple times to get the glue off.  I am sore, tired, sore, exhausted.

My paper for tonight is also written - have to go over that when I get to work to see if it still makes sense.

Work today till 4, we are having a department picnic in work today in my department to celebrate all the birthdays in the department up to this point.  I was supposed to make brownies - that didn't happen, could not find a bowl to mix up my recipe.  I was also charged with bringing ketchup and mustard so that will be my soul contribution.  After work class till 10.  There are no days I can take off to catch up on sleep until Saturday - hopefully there is nothing planned and no construction type people coming to the house.

Hope everyone has a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 7/10/11 9:35 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!

Ida-You need a vacation!! I am exhausted just reading your post!!!

Today is back to the grind...laundry, cleaning, etc. I have an appointment later today with the GYN, oh joy! I LOVE my doctor, but the whole exam thing is still not fun. After that, I will come home and get dinner ready, do some reading with the child, relax and bed!

Not too exciting, EH??
BTW, I think we will be adopting one of those kittehs from the house in Jersey...have to get in contact with the lady. Our other cat is not going to be happy, but she will have to deal. Here is to hoping that they don't kill each other and that I don't lose TOO much sleep!!

Have a great day!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Liz R.
on 7/10/11 9:36 pm - Easton, PA
Wow Ida - Make sure you are taking care of yourself through all of this!

Today is a crazy day for me, t-minus 4 days until I am off for 10 glorious days! lol So naturally my bosses are freaking knowing that I am not here for a week and pressing me to get things done.

Working until 4ish today then headed to my parents to hang with them and Miss Amelia for the evening.
Lisa H.
on 7/10/11 10:01 pm, edited 7/10/11 10:09 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Ida.. I don't envy what you have been doing for the past forever.. but think about how much MORE you have been able to accomplish than you would have been able to do just 2 short years ago.

Beth.. YAY!! I am totally in love with my new boy and that's only after the little bit of time I spent with him this morning.  I went in to Siehara's room and he was comfy on Siehara's bed.  He drank the milk and ate some food and I smell the faint smell of something which I am hoping is in the litter box..      BTW, kitten experts... milk or no milk? How much? How often?  Someone on FB told me to be careful of diarrhea.. I definitely don't want to deal with that.    Here's a little pic for your enjoyment.. he's sooo soft! 

Photobucket
I had originally requested a PTO day today so I could go to AC with Cherish.  I didn't go to AC and was going to give the day back, but changed my mind.  I could use a down day after my wonderful weekend.  I am going to spend the day doing some cleaning, getting to know my new boy,  and just relaxing.  Later this evening, I plan to get back in the gym.  I haven't been there since before the 4th because of all my birthday celebrations.    Tonight, they are doing launches for both Body Pump and Body Combat so it will be an awesome day to get back in there.  I do need to call to make sure I can get in the Pump class b/c there is limited equipment.  

That's about it for me.  I need this down day.   Too bad the pool is not open in the complex.  It would be the perfect day for the pool... hmmmm... maybe I'll see if I can find someone to go to the public pool or maybe up to Beltzville with my step mom.. 

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 7/10/11 10:37 pm
OMG! SOOOOO CUTE!!!

What did you use to bathe him?? How is Skecher reacting??

I am kind of excited but a bit nervous....

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 7/10/11 10:49 pm - Whitehall, PA
I bought a flea and tick shampoo as a precaution.  She told me she didn't find fleas, but living in the conditions they were, I didn't want to take a chance.  It is also a regular cleaning/deoderizing shampoo/conditioner so he smells so good now.  I had to cut a mat out of his tail and clean some dirt or blood out of his ear, but other than that he's good.  

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 7/11/11 7:59 am - Philadelphia, PA
Beautiful Kitty!!!!!!!

My vet says no milk for the kitties, according to him it causes diherea (sp)

They do sell a milk in the pet stores that you can give kitties if they are too young to be weaned.  how old is you little guy?

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 7/11/11 8:15 am - Whitehall, PA
 He's 21 weeks.. he drank the milk I had left for him, but I'm going to stop giving it to him.  I think he'll be fine with just food, water, treats and lots of love.. 

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 7/11/11 9:12 am - Philadelphia, PA
I agree with you.  I've had kittens as young as 8 weeks and have never given them milk based on my vets recommendations.  How's Sketcher doing with sharing his space?

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 7/11/11 10:23 am, edited 7/11/11 10:26 am - Whitehall, PA
 Skecher has taken his role of king of the castle very seriously.  He hisses and growls at Dexter when I bring him out.  I have not put Dexter down on the floor yet without me being right on top of him.  It's still too soon to traumatize him anymore than he already has been.  But, I have been spending time with both boys separately.  Skecher seems to be forgiving me easier than he did yesterday.  He was in my bed this morning and then let me pet him about 5 minutes after I brought the NEWBIE to see him.  

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views