OT NJ kitties in need 100 Plus cats need help

Nicole0216
on 7/8/11 11:10 am - Lancaster, PA
I am doing all I can to spread the word these kitties are running out of time their faces break my heart

It's the middle of kitten season and we've been made aware of a house with 100+ cats in South NJ.

We are headed in the right direction with offers to spay/neuter the cats (making the cats easier for rescues to accept and ensuring that no more cats are added on top of the already dangerous numbers), but this assistance will only be offered if the cats have somewhere to go other than back to this overcrowded house.

To make matters more urgent though, the cats need to be removed before Tuesday, July 12th - next week! On the 12th, all of these nice, healthy, beautiful cats will be removed by the town and we know what will happen to them then. It's not their fault their owner didn't get hem fixed and they kept reproducing...

Again, these are healthy, socialable (not feral!) cats that deserve love, safety and kindness. There are cats of every color, size, age and hair length! They need to get out of this dangerous, filthy, overcrowded house ASAP.

Are you a rescue or do you know a rescue or shelter that can take even just one cat? Can you foster or do you know any one willing to foster a cat or a litter of kittens? Are you or someone you know interested in adopting? Someone *****ally wants to be saving a life? Have them contact Joyce: [email protected]

Again, please keep in mind that assistance getting these cats spayed or neutered is available. We just need to have a safe place for them to go afterwards lined up.

Pass this on, if nothing else please.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.636804302370.211 3693.45900987
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views