Fabulous Friday Roll Call

lauraanne715
on 7/7/11 5:25 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good Morning PA!!!

Yes it is in fact 3:18 am and I am up...not by choice mind you but because of a certain Lil Sweet Pea who decided I should not be comfortable in bed any longer...lol...I just love being pregnant!!

Anyways, gotta go to an appointment in the a.m., then heading over to my sister in laws to finally meet my new lil nephew!!! So excited for that! Then running a couple of errands and will prob stop at the book store on the way home--anyone have any suggestions for a good summer read???

Then just home to veg out..its sooo hot and I am getting tired so easily these days! But just three more weeks of summer school and then I am done and will finally be able to focus on the baby stuff and reconnect with friends and hopefully make some new ones and not feel like a hamster on a wheel anymore!!! The drive from Pottstown to Philly everyday is killer and I am tired of it...just want to stay close to home these days!

Hope everyone has a FAb Friday!!

Much luv!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Liz R.
on 7/7/11 8:28 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Miss Laura! A long commute sucks for sure. I drive 35 miles each way and some days I royally hate it.

As for me today at wor****il 4ish. Lots of stops on the way home- Bank, gas station, liquor store, farm stand - then finally home to hang with Amelia!
IdaMae D.
on 7/7/11 8:35 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Laura & PA:

Off to work till 4.  Have lunch today with a committee I am involved with at work.  Sister is taking us out to lunch to celebrate our 2011 successful banquet last month, then it's time to start planning next years.

They put the screen mesh on the house yesterday so the stone work and siding can be started today.  The tapers will be here today and tomorrow working on the sheetrock taping and mudding. 

This weekend Gene and I will be removing the wall paper in the parts of the house that the GC is not working on to get them ready for the painter to come in to prime next week. 

Hope everyone has a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 7/7/11 9:26 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Morning all - Laura & Liz - I'm with you on the long commutes - mine is also 30+ miles and I'm over it, especially with the way people drive anymore.

I'm at work bright and early - big bosses are back for another day - I have breakfast coming from a caterer this morning so wanted to make sure I was here for that. We had a nice dinner last night at Yangming in Bryn Mawr - not sure why they call it a Chinese restaurant because their menu was mostly Americanized, but the food was delicious and I took quite a bit of mine home. Long day, tho - left the house yesterday at 6:30 AM and didn't get home til 9:30 last night. Ugh.

Today is my daughter's 34th birthday and my granddaughter's 18th birthday!! I sent them both texts this morning 'singing' Happy Birthday to them - I'm sure I'll get blasted for that later since they're on the west coast - LOL!!! I wanted to get their birthday presents sent off today (had to wait for payday) and didn't I forget my daughter's - I had already gotten her a Sephora gift card and it's in my jewelry box at home - grrrr. Oh well, they'll be sent out tomorrow or Monday. Then the youngest granddaughter is turning 13 on the 17th, so the gifts will all go out together.

Well breakfast just got here so I better run...hope everyone has a great day!!

Kathy

PS:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LISA, TOO!! HAPPY 39TH HONEY - IT'S ALL DOWNHILL FROM HERE - LOL!!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lisa H.
on 7/7/11 9:32 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning Laura.. hope you can get some rest today.. I love the Janet Evanovich-Stephanie Plum series.  They are light and literally laugh out loud funny.  They start with One for the Money and she's up to #17, I think.  I've read them all but the last one so far.  

Today has me working til 3:30 and finishing up packing for my weekend.  After work, I will drop off a key to my apartment with my friend Karen (Bron's ex sister-in-law).  She asked if she could stay here tonight and I trust her to just give her the key and she'll leave it when she goes in the morning.

From there, I'm headed south to Philly to spend my birthday having dinner and dancing with some of you.  Anyone who wants to join us, we will be at Curran's Tacony.  I plan to get there around 6 so I can have dinner with the early birds before the bands start.  

I'm sleeping at Steffi's tonight and then will hang out for a bit before heading into NJ to celebrate with Neil and some other friends.  

Sunday, I believe I will be heading home.. stockbroker guy from last Saturday wants to spend some birthday time with me, too.. so unless he changes his plans I'll be headed home.    Sorry Cherish.. maybe I'll take a road trip later in the day Sunday depending on when he leaves or just come down Monday.. I'll let you know.  

Hope everyone has a fantabulous day!! Hope the weather isn't as bad as they are saying it's going to be.  I really don't want a stormy ride into the city. 

My tracker

hers 

happyforonce
on 7/7/11 9:34 pm - PA
Happy Birthday enjoy your day! 
Lisa H.
on 7/7/11 9:40 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Thanks stranger...

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 7/8/11 1:05 am
Yep she is up to 17  I am reading it now! I LOVE these books.
bvohl
on 7/7/11 10:29 pm
Good Morning Laura and PA!!

When I was pregnant, Dee used to wake me up at 3am too!! I think she wanted to play, she would kick up a storm!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS LISA!!! See you tonight!!

Today I have some errands to run, then come home and relax. I think taking a nap will be in order as well! Celebrating Lisa and Michele's birthday tonight. I am sure it will be a lot of fun!!

That is it for me!
Have a great Friday!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA