wonderful wednesday roll call

(deactivated member)
on 7/5/11 11:18 pm

Just woke up and catching up on news and getting my thoughts together. Den is on vaction this week and next but it is a staycation.

Not sure what we will do today but I am sure we will do something he is still asleep. I thought ,maybe a trip to the market and then a run to either Old avy or Target.  

Not sure if anyone saw the news yesyterday about the house that was struck by a car and burned to the ground in the Hatboro area. Well it was my cousin Jim's house he was able to get his wife and 3 children out safe along with the family dog. They lost everything they own there was nothing left to the house. I was talking with Jill last night she said they got several donations of clothes for the boys but her and Jim have nothing. It is so sad and their one son understands that people died in the accident.

Even with everything else ...Life is good.

Lisa H.
on 7/6/11 12:00 am - Whitehall, PA
 What size does the wife wear?  I may have stuff and can bring it on Friday when I'm in town.

My tracker

hers 

Decolady
on 7/6/11 1:23 am - Bethlehem Twp., PA
If she is a plus size I can donate lots from the store
(deactivated member)
on 7/6/11 2:11 am
Thank You for your offer but she is a size 4 so she is out of luck there. I think I will just grab an Old Navy gift card for her and him they can go get what they want.

They did say they would post a list on what they need soon
Cherish F.
on 7/5/11 11:53 pm, edited 7/6/11 12:05 am - Philadelphia, PA
Morning y’all –
Missed roll call yesterday trying to get caught up at work after the long, wonderful, weekend.
Today I’m so caught up I’m actually a little bored.

To the guys – sorry if this is TMI. Saw the gyno yesterday for the first time since before surgery. The good news, I have a normal size uterus. Apparently in the past he couldn’t tell, but never said anything. Now he can definitively say that I’m normal. Made me laugh! If he only knew how un normal I am.

The not so good, but not necessarily bad news, I’ve got s mass/lump thing in one of my breasts that we decided warrants a closer look. My gut feeling is that it is just some tissue breakdown type thing from the weight loss. But with my history (had a golf ball sized benign tumor removed at 16) and my age (36) a mammogram is a good idea. Heading there for a 1:45 appointment. Ugh! Boobie smooshing is never fun.

After that back to work for a bit, then home to get caught up on True Blood. I missed Sunday’s episode.
I hope everyone has a great day.
Love, Cherish
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Lisa H.
on 7/6/11 12:02 am - Whitehall, PA
 Hey missy.. I agree that it is just tissue breakdown.. you know, my professional opinion after touching it and all.. wait, what? 

No, seriously.  Glad you are getting it checked out.  Hoping it is just that.  

My tracker

hers 

Cherish F.
on 7/6/11 1:38 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you for your professional, hands on, assistance!
And for making sure your hands were warm...
Lol!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Lisa H.
on 7/6/11 1:58 am - Whitehall, PA
 My hands are usually warm... :D

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 7/6/11 10:10 am
ok ladies...TMI! TMI!

I agree, get it checked! Let us know how it goes!

Love you both, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Laureen S.
on 7/5/11 11:59 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Morning Ida, PA. . .

Hope you have a good day and that you find a way to get past the procrastanation. . .

Here at work, things are not too busy and I am looking forward to the end of this workday so I can spend time with my honey.  Otherwise nothing too much happening with me. . .

Wishing you all a wonderful day and peace and strength for any in need of an extra helping. . .

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views