wonderful wednesday roll call

IdaMae D.
on 7/5/11 8:27 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA:

Beautiful day out there!

Working today till 4, then home to relax.  Work is crazy busy, barely have time to take a lunch break lately.  Today I've decided I get an hour I'm going to do something, I have to walk away from my desk otherwise I work.

I'm tired and not wanting to do my homework that is due on Monday.  I have to read and write a reflection paper.  It will get done just not sure when, I'm procastinating.

Hope everyone has a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

steffihope
on 7/5/11 8:32 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Back to the beach I go.  A girlfriend of mine is renting a condo with her family for July so, I amheaded back this afternoon for an evening with my oldest friend.!  We have been friends since third grade and need some quality catch uptime.  My dad calls her his MBD, "My Best Daughter"  She lived with us for a long while when her mom and she were NOT on the same page....(Still not, but she is a grown up now with kids and a hubby of her own.)

I am going to call the psychiatrist today and see what he can do about adjusting the meds I am on.  I am thinking that although it seems to be working, napping three times a day is just NOT the best se of my time.  Maybe just taking the meds at night is better.  We shall see.

So, I am off to pack again for the beach, take Copper for her check-up at the vet, spend an arm, leg and most likely a foot to make sure she is healthy and then head to the beach.

Have a great Wednesday all! :)
Liz R.
on 7/5/11 8:39 pm - Easton, PA
Ida - I am the same way. I have found that I have to get up and leave the building at lunchtime. I feel so much better when I do! Lately that's when I run my errands.

Today has me at wor****il 4 with every moment jam packed I'm sure... At lunch I need to run to Babies-R-Us and get Mia a harness for when we are on vacation next week (she is FAST! lol), she also needs a new pair of shoes. Back to work. After work headed home to get her from my Grandmother. Making dinner, possibly going for a walk and relaxing the rest of the evevning are in store.

Stay cool today - going to be a hot one!
lynnc99
on 7/5/11 9:11 pm
Hi everyone! It's a work day for me - didn't accomplish near what I wished to yesterday. I hope to get out for some air mid-day too. Yesterday I realized at about 8 p.m. that I had been indoors all day, so made a quick run to Target just for a change of scenery. Didn't even buy anything.

Tonight I am having dinner with a friend for some girl time and catching up.

Not much newsy in my life, I'm afraid - well, or maybe I'm glad! Sometimes the routine is a good thing.
bvohl
on 7/5/11 9:18 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!

Ida, with all that you have going on I am surprised you can keep up!! You should get out and take your lunch!! Do it for your sanity!!!

Today I have a chiropractic appointment then getting my nails done. Then home to try and do SOMETHING! Yesterday I got NOTHING done!! I have not been feeling well...don't know if it is the heat, or my time of the month or what?? I feel ok right now and hopefully it will stay that way!! I really hate not doing anything!

That is it for me!

Have a great day!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Decolady
on 7/5/11 9:28 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Hi PA!

Today after work I am headed to the LV Hospital Support Group, a plastic surgeon is speaking tonight.  Anyone else going??  I want to ask him about having plastics when they fix my hernia.

Things are going very well at the store, planning my 1 year anniversary sale/celebration next month already!  Time flies when we are having fun!

Bumped up my Zumba nights to THREE, really loving it.

Hope everyone has a GREAT day, stay cool!

Peace,

Deb
Lisa H.
on 7/5/11 10:08 pm, edited 7/5/11 11:13 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all...  well my mall date did NOT turn into dinner... BUT, that was because we got so caught up in talking to each other that we were not thinking about food.   I ended up going back to his house.  He wanted me to see that yes, he is secure and has a real home/job/car, NOT MARRIED) etc..
( I followed him and told someone exactly where I would be-- don't worry).  

He actually lives literally 5 minutes away from me.  I knew that from our phone conversation, but it was still really weird to know that he lives so close.  He kept saying that he knows me from somewhere, but we could not figure out how.  It's probably just from some local store or something.   He is a professional--contracted engineer (to pay the bills, as he said) and a therapist (because that is his heart).. single dad.. sweetheart...  cross your fingers.. 

I also got a call yesterday from Dress Barn.  I have an interview tomorrow for a PT position.. cross your toes for this one! 

Today has me working til 3:30 per the usual.  I am having another pre-birthday dinner with friends tonight.. this is killing me, but is so nice that I have so many friends wanting to do something for me.    After that, we may hang out for a bit at their house and then I'll come home and hit the bed.  

Hope everyone has a great day today.  I think I'm going to make an effort to go for a walk at lunch.. it looks like it's going to be a lovely day!

My tracker

hers 

Laureen S.
on 7/5/11 11:53 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Crossing fingers and toes for you. . .

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Decolady
on 7/6/11 1:22 am - Bethlehem Twp., PA
crossing everything, you deserve the best!

dit657
on 7/5/11 10:40 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Morning all - Ida, you really need a vacation, girlfriend!! Your life has been non-stop lately with work, home renovation and school - I don't know how you do it all!!

Lisa, keeping my fingers crossed for the job and the guy - he sounds like a winner!! Good luck with both.

As for me I'm at work - trying to have a good attitude - thankful I have a good job. Bored out of my mind. But I keep telling myself it won't be for that much longer, and soon I'll be heading south to Florida to be with my family.

That's about it for me for now...not too much going on in my life. Trying to stay on track with food and get back on track with exercise.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views