Tuesday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 7/4/11 8:10 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA;

Looks like it's going to be a beautiful Tuesday out there. 

Quiet day yesterday, relaxing and restful.  I'm up and almost ready for work.  Will work till 4 today, then home.  Gene is home tonight - Yeah.....

Wondering what's going on with the house today, guess I'll find out when I get home.  Had to push the washer delivery back a week to next Tuesday instead of today so hopefully the place will be ready for a washer next Tuesday I can't go longer than that without washing.

Hope everyone has a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

Liz R.
on 7/4/11 9:19 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Ida!

Hope that things are going OK with the house. Being without a washer is terrible!

I am at work today. it was a crazy weekend. Today is back to the grind. Easing into it, my salesperson is off so it won't be too hectic. Tomorrow on the other hand should prove interesting...

AFter work (3:30 - 4ish) headed to my parents to get Mia and home to make dinner and relax. OUr schedule got shot to hell over the weekend so tonight is getting her back in the groove.
bvohl
on 7/4/11 9:45 pm
Good Morning Ida and PA!

I know you wish the renovations were done already! I am sure it will be worth the wait!!

Yesterday we had a great day with friends. Watched one of our friends run a local race then the 4th of July parade! It was really nice. They had treats for the kids and lots to see. It was so humid though. Then a BBQ with delicious food. I left around 4:30 because I was so tired. It was good that I left when I did because there was very little traffic and I was having difficulty keeping my eyes open!! Got home, took a shower,got in my jammies and was in bed by 8pm! Slept through the night and now I am up ready to start my day!

Today is some errands, bills, phone calls and such! Dee is getting ready to go to school!!

That is it for me!!
Have a great day!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 7/5/11 9:37 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you Beth.  I know it will be worth it, just feels as if everything is going so darn slow.   I'm looking forward to it being done and being able to show it off.  I love the great room already, if only I could put my rocking chair out there now.  It is so cool standing out there looking out all the windows.  I tried to find my sand chair out in the shed but it's burried or I'd have that in the house so I could sit out there during the day...

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 7/4/11 10:04 pm - Whitehall, PA
Morning everyone.. I'm sure you're looking forward to getting things done with the house, Ida.

Today has me back to work after a fantastic weekend!!  

After work, if my memory serves me right (since for some reason it's not on my calendar).. I believe I am meeting a local gentleman at the mall for a very casual first meeting.  He thinks (and I agree) that meeting somewhere out of the ordinary for a first date is a good idea so there is no pressure to stay if there is connection.  So, we are just going to walk the mall and if we click, it could turn into dinner.  

If dinner does NOT happen, then I will hit the gym at 5:30..  I guess gym time will be totally be determined on how the date goes.  

Other than that, nothing else going on.

My tracker

hers 

swedeville1
on 7/5/11 3:39 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
Here's hoping you will have some dinner tonight!!!

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Lisa H.
on 7/5/11 3:47 am - Whitehall, PA
 Thanks hon.. 

I must be doing something right because I am finally meeting people who are (or seem to be) more stable in their life.. homeowners, real and full-time good jobs, responsible.. it's quite nice!

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 7/5/11 9:39 am - Philadelphia, PA
Yes, Lisa I am.  Hope you had a nice stroll aroudn the Mall that turned into a nice dinner and conversation.

IdaMae

dit657
on 7/4/11 10:26 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - at work and trying to get motivated to get my day started.

We had a nice weekend - family party Saturday, friends Sunday, yesterday was cleaning, laundry, and I even worked out! So it was a good day - stayed home instead of going out to see fireworks - the poor dog was over all the booming this weekend between fireworks and storms.

Not much on my agenda other than work - hope everyone has a good day.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
lynnc99
on 7/4/11 10:38 pm
Back to work for me today after a wonderful 4th of July weekend. Mike was here and the weekend ended with fireworks at the beach.

So...working, paying bills, and maybe a couple of errands later. That's it for me!

Ida, our washer is just off warranty and had a part go bad - which has been on back order for (are you ready) 6 weeks. Let me just say that the laundromat experience is interesting.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views