Some Prayers Needed

pennykid
on 7/3/11 1:21 am - PA
Absolutely prayers going out for you, Nan!!!!  Best of luck to you!!!
Julia              
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/3/11 2:46 am
Thank you all again.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Lois G.
on 7/3/11 3:25 am - Ashland, PA
Are you going by yourself?  Do you need someone to be with you?  You have always been there for so many other people I would be happy to come down if you need me on Wed.  let me know if you do....can't be there for the next day have doc. apt. but would be happy to bring you home if you want..................paul and I will pray for you ...............................Lois
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/3/11 4:46 am
Thank you Lois, my cousin is driving me and sticking around a few hours.  Have to be there at 6 surgery is at 8:30, she can bring me home unless I am there past Friday.  If so, another cousin will pick me up.  I appreciate your offer.  I just need some positive energy out there.  I can't generate enough by myself.  

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

deebatt
on 7/3/11 9:36 am - Imperial (Pittsburgh), PA
Will be thinking of you, Nan, and sending tons of prayers and good vibes your way.

~ Denise 

Laureen S.
on 7/3/11 11:46 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Nan,

Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, that whatever happens has a good outcome.

Best wishes, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Lesley G.
on 7/4/11 3:36 am - Allegan, MI
Lots of prayers from me too, Nan. Take care.
JinPA
on 7/4/11 9:12 am - PA
Praying for someone is a privelege, not a favor!  You will be in my prayers.  Please post an update.
kgoeller
on 7/6/11 4:00 am - Doylestown, PA
Nan,

I just saw this - haven't been online other than for work in a few days.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.  Sending warm hugs to you.  Please send us an update!

Karen
jackie j
on 7/6/11 4:33 am - Glenmoore, PA
Hey Nan, just found out you are in need of some positive energy.   You got it babe!   Thinking of you, praying for you.   Let us know how it goes.   Hugs, J.

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views