Lazy Lazy Sunday Roll Call

lynnc99
on 7/2/11 11:05 pm
Hellllooooooo!!! Is anybody out there?

It's 9:00 for goodness sake! Maybe that says it all!

I have been a little scarce around these parts for the weekend. Mike is in FL and we have been just enjoying time together. He leaves tomorrow. :-(

Weather looks good for the beach today!

Have a happy one - whatever the day brings to you!
IdaMae D.
on 7/2/11 11:13 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Good Morning Lynn & PA:

Today was the first day of many that no construction workers were in our house.  I actually got to sleep in a bit.  I was awake at my normal 5am wondered around the house with the kitty, her fur was all fluffed out and she was meowing at me so I followed her to see what was going on.  Think there might have been a kitty outside bothering her but it was too dark out for me to see.

We are up now, Gene has his tool belt on and is doing some stuff in the basement that is not part of the construction project but needs to be done so he's doing that right now,

Yesterday we spent the entire day from 7 am until 5 pm discussing the kitchen.  The kitchen we have in the basement which will be the only functioning kitchen in our house for quite awhile.  And ended up exactly where I was at 7am with my drawings of how I thought it was the most functional and where the new cabinets would do.  Gene being the one that has to discuss every detail that is possible, we had to discuss the flaws that are in there now, the flaws that might be, the flaws to something else, then we had to discuss the what if's of it all.  Just to come back to my original drawings.  Sometimes this discussing drives me nuts but I know it is how his mind works and he needs to do this.  We are so backwards at times, it's supposed to be me "the woman" who wants to talk things to death.  I do understand it for him and know that it's how he's wired and also has a lot to do with his vocation.

Today Gene is working on some construction type thing in the kitchen.  I have to get my shower so we can get our butts in gear to drive to center city for church.

Hope everyone has a great day..

Ida

IdaMae

pennykid
on 7/3/11 1:27 am - PA
Good morning all!!!

I haven't been on the board in ages but here I am.   We're at the beach for the weekend.  Weather has been beautiful.  Today started out cloudy but seems the sun is coming out now.  Who am I kidding---it could snow here today, and I'd still be in my happy place!!  lol

Hope everyone is doing well and having a wonderful holiday weekend!!!
Julia              
Patricia R.
on 7/3/11 1:56 am - Perry, MI
Hi Lynn and PA,
I am still recovering from the Munchkins' birthday party last night.  It was wonderful.  They got so many toys, you would have thought it was Christmas.  Lincoln got lots of trains, which he loved.  He was totally mesmerized by them, oblivious to everyone around him.  Isabel got lots of Barbie clothes, and spent time with Aunt Kathy playing with Barbie and Ken.  After the party, we all walked to the edge of Tyler State Park and watched the Newtown Fireworks.  It was fun.

Sunday has me taking care of Utley, tidying and watching the Phillies game, hoping for a sweep of the Toronto Blue Jays.  I also have to finish moving the snaps in a pair of coveralls I gave Lincoln. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

bvohl
on 7/3/11 4:07 am
Good Afternoon Lynn and PA!

I slept in this morning until a certain 8 year old told me to get up! The NERVE of her!! I got to sleep in til about 10 so I shouldn't complain....last night we grilled some hot dogs and hamburgers with some corn. Nothing like a grilled piece of meat!!

Today will be laundry and just chillin....not feeling 100% today. Don't know what is up with that???

Tomorrow we will be up bright and early to go to my friends house in NJ to watch their townships parade then BBQ and hang out for the day. Steven has to work, he may join us after work. Depends on his mood, which most days has been challenging to say the least! I know he hates his job, but I am tired of him coming home grumpy!!!

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views