Friday Roll Call

bvohl
on 6/30/11 9:06 pm
Good Morning PA!

Where is everybody on this fine Friday morning?? I am up bright and early because my internal clock is STILL on school time! BLECH!!

Today is girls day out! I am spending the day with Dee. We are going to the movies to see Cars 2, then going to Barnes and Noble to buy a book then lunch. I also need to get gas and money, both needed for today's activities!

This weekend we plan to grill one night, maybe go see fireworks somewhere. Just hang out and enjoy time together. It is going to be a HOT weekend so make sure you stay hydrated!!

What are you up to this weekend??

Have a great holiday and be safe!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

IdaMae D.
on 6/30/11 9:13 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Beth;

Not feeling well today, sore throat, extremely tired.

On my way to work, hoping they leave us out early.  Shore traffic is going to be extremely annoying if I'm in the office till 4.

Yesterday was good, boss let me leave before 3 so I'd miss the Phillies and president traffic.  We knew the presidents plane had not landed yet because we usually watch it come in from my bosses window.  Pretty amazing site AirForce One is.

Hope everyone has a great day...

Ida

IdaMae

steffihope
on 6/30/11 9:15 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Well, here it is - I will repost my original roll call here.  Hi beth and Ida.....love you both!

I am a little surprised that at 7 AM, I am still the one posting roll call.  I actually slept about five hours straight last night!  CRAZY!!!!!!!  It helped that I was out of the house until 1:40 AM and in bed by 2, but still.  YAY!  I am hopeful that the meds are calming down in my system and that my body is starting to recognize the changes.

I am so looking forward to this weekend.  As soon as Larry gets home from work we are headed to the shore.  Getting an early start.  No reason to wait.  No children here! :)  Larry will sleep at his parents house this afternoon and I will head to the beach....ALONE!!!!!  Is it wrong that I can NOT wait to be all by myself with the Atlantic Ocean?  Oh how I have missed it!  I will have my water, a good book and sunscreen.  What  else does one need?  (Maybe a peice of fruit)  In any event, that is my day.  Tonight will be with Molly and my in-laws to celebrate my MIL's birthday - I WILL be nice as she IS taking care of my daughter for a month!  (Oh, and Molly seems sooooo happy at camp and has already brought a new friend to my in-laws to hang out with!  yay for drugs!)  From tomorrow until Tuesday morning Larry, Molly and I will head from Ventnor to Brigantine to hang with the facebook hubby and family.  Their parents have a HUGE house and invited us to stay with them this holiday weekend.

I have to tell you, I am missing my little Emily more than I thought.  I did see some pictures of her at camp and she looks great - minus the messy hair - but what can you expect, it is messy on a good day here!  She seems to be generally happy and it is day two without a phone call (HA HA HA!)

I truly hope your Independence Day weekend is filled with whatever goodness you can muster!  Happy July everyone!
bvohl
on 6/30/11 9:22 pm
Sorry if I stole your thunder...Have a nice holiday weekend!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

steffihope
on 7/1/11 8:21 pm - Philadelphia, PA
you  could NEVER steal my thunder - I am realtively loud remember! :)  Love you! 
IdaMae D.
on 7/2/11 6:59 am - Philadelphia, PA
Love you!

IdaMae

lauraanne715
on 6/30/11 9:22 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning PA!

Sorry haven't been able to post this week due to the start of Summer School and having several run ins and issues with boss. Makes my blood boil but I won't get into here...needless to say it isnt good to upset the 7 month pregnant lady!!!!

Anyways, onto good thoughts and happy things!!! This weekend will be hanging out with the hubby...Monday some of his family is coming over for a BBQ and fireworks...might head over to Memorial Park in Pottstown ..they have a ton of things going on for free this holiday weekend--classic car show, hot air balloons, food, parades etc...and its two minutes from my house so its conveniant too!!!

Today..giving the doggie Peanut a bath and using his new flea shampoo as a preventive measure since we are in the summer now.  Then just doing the usual Friday straighten up the house and laundry routine. Then if I am not too tired or if I squeeze my nap in I will probablly go out and sweep the porch and get the tables and chairs all wiped down for the 4th...

Nothing too exciting but I like the quiet!! Hope everyone is having a Fantastic Friday!!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Liz R.
on 6/30/11 9:46 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All!

I am here wading through piles at work, leaving here at 1 for my Hematologist appt then headed home to pack up the car so Mia and I can head north to my Grandfather's for the weekend. Looking forward to time with my family, fishing, hanging out by the lake and relaxing!
dit657
on 6/30/11 10:35 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - I was at work bright and early today due to lack of traffic on the roads. Smart people took the day off - doesn't say much for me, eh? But I am leaving at 11:30, so it's not too too bad.

This afternoon will be spent prepping food for tomorrow's family party festivities - right now we have 34 coming - honestly not sure just how much food to prepare since we're doing salads this year - tuna salad, chicken salad, etc. But I'll make big batches and whatever doesn't get eaten will be sent home with people. Need to make a couple of sf desserts and that'll be it. Hubby is going shopping for the 17 birthday gifts he needs to get, and the rest of the night will be spent wrapping said 17 birthday gifts!!

Sunday we're heading to Yardley to spend the day with friends - Monday will be home doing chores and laundry. Maybe cook on the grill - we'll see.

For those of you traveling please be safe!! Have a wonderful holiday weekend.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
lynnc99
on 7/1/11 5:31 am
Kathy, how does your family do the birthday extravaganza? I am always interested in different ways to handle family traditions! 17 gifts huh? Like...what does he pick out? Inquiring minds want to know! Sounds like a grand occasion!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views