Bonefish?!

Lisa H.
on 6/29/11 10:17 pm - Whitehall, PA
Some friends of mine are taking me to Bonefish Grill tomorrow to celebrate my birthday since they won't be able to hang with me on the actual day.  

I've never been there, but looking at their menu there seems to be a lot of great and healthy options.  
What do you people recommend that is particularly yummy?!   I DO like fish and will try all sorts of things.   I also don't want my friends to spend TOO much money on me.  I'm cheap like that..  

My tracker

hers 

Laureen S.
on 6/29/11 10:33 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Lisa,

I've eaten there several times and while it is not "cheap" I love their chilean sea bass. . .  their salmon is also great.  Good food and you should get two meals out of the sea bass. . .

Enjoy!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Lisa H.
on 6/29/11 10:56 pm - Whitehall, PA
 I was eyeing the sea bass since I eat salmon often at home.  I just feel like I am taking advantage of friends when I order more expensive things.  Is that wrong?  Should I just enjoy it and know that they picked that restaurant out of list I gave them so they should realize the cost?  Damn guilty conscience. 

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 6/29/11 11:17 pm - Eastern, PA
Get a side salad and tap water, then you get to eat healthy and save your freinds money!
Lisa H.
on 6/29/11 11:21 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Thanks Norm.. always count on you for advice.  Where's the protein with the side salad, though?? 

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 6/29/11 11:26 pm - Eastern, PA
cheese?
lynnc99
on 6/30/11 5:43 am
He's so helpful!
Cherish F.
on 6/29/11 11:39 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Go with the sea bass. They invited you so they WANT to buy you a nice meal, and they want you to enjoy it. And it's not like you'll be ordering alcohol, appetizers or dessert!
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Dennis Belk
on 6/30/11 2:00 am - Philadelphia, PA
Damn woman it's your BIRTHDAY!

and you get GIFTS!

It's OKAY!

Order, smile, be grateful and say "thank you".

Those are the only requirements.

That is all.

Lisa H.
on 6/30/11 2:21 am - Whitehall, PA

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views