Thousands of Errands Thursday Roll Call

bvohl
on 6/30/11 7:06 am
Steffi,

I go to a therapist who specializes in WLS patients. She is right in Newtown...

I think you would like her.

Call me if you want info....

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

dit657
on 6/29/11 10:16 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Steffi - you sure they didn't give you speed instead of valium?? LOL!! Damn girl you are on a roll for somebody who was up at 3:15!! I hope things smooth out for you and you start to get some decent sleep - I know I'm one cranky little witch without it.

At work today and my main goal is to tackle this mound of filing that has piled up - yes folks, envy me - I know you do! But that's my main mission for today - clean this crap up - until next week when it starts piling up again.

Running to Walmart at lunch to pick up the supplies I need to make the food for our Saturday party - it's the annual Russo family birthday party - 34 are coming - we have it in our clubhouse. 17 of them are age 11 and under (EEK!!) but we do have a good time. Lots of new babies to hold and play with. I'll be walking around with my coffee travel mug (filled with wine - hey, you guys have your meds - I have wine, okay?).

Oh, my little sister and her husband put an offer in on a house in Daytona, FL last night and it was accepted so now they have to go through the paperwork, etc. They haven't seen the house - my older sister checked it out for them - it needs some work, but they knew that would be the case, but they found a deal they couldn't pass up - the house is in livable condition - the owner only wants a down payment of $10G and will hold the mortgage for them for 7 years - their credit sucks, so this is exactly what they needed, and he's not running a credit report. Their plan is to be down there by the end of the year - I'm really happy for them. They're renting now so this is their first house!

And on that note I must get my rear in gear and get to this filing - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 6/29/11 10:37 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning PA,
Today I get to see my Munchkins again. I am so thrilled. They went to Maine to visit friends and family that live there, including Trent's cousin and wife, who introduced my daughter and son-in-law. Saturday, we are having a birthday party for both the Munchkins, because Isabel turned 4 on June 14, and Lincoln will be 2 on August 1st.

Part of today will be spent fixing the coveralls I made Lincoln. The snaps on the straps need to be moved, because the little stinker is longer than I realized. I did such a good job sewing them on they are murder to rip out and move.

Then, this afternoon, the Phillies are playing a day game against the Red Sox, and I am rooting for a sweep, since they beat them two games so far.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Patricia R.
on 6/29/11 10:39 pm - Perry, MI
Steffi,
I almost forgot...I echo what Nicole said about the addictive qualities of Valium.  Coming from an alcoholic/addict, I am concerned about you.  You are too special to have that health problem too.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

victoria3
on 6/30/11 12:20 am, edited 6/30/11 12:23 am - Douglassville, PA
Steffi-
What indoor pool do you belong to? I am pretty sure that I live by you (I'm in Buselton) and I am looking to use a pool all year round.
Thanks,
Vicki

steffihope
on 6/30/11 1:32 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Vicki - I belong to the Aquatic and Fitness Center on Grant Avenue near Frankford.  It is an olympic pool and it is great!  I am going to put that membership on hold for the summer and join Somerton Springs Swim Club, I know people there and they have an adult lap pool as well.  It is on Bustleton Avenue at County Line Road.

I too am in Bustleton, Grant and the Blvd.  Where are you located?
victoria3
on 6/30/11 2:24 am, edited 6/30/11 3:15 am - Douglassville, PA
I know where the Aquatic and Fitness Center on Grant is at. I was thinking you were using the Northeast Fitness Center in Krewstown Shopping Center. I would rather use the one you belong to- I will check into it after the summer.

Im in the neighborhood behind the Olive Garden- between Grant and Blvd and Welsh and the Blvd.
jastypes
on 6/30/11 3:43 am - Croydon, PA
Hello all.  I have a daughter that dog-sits, but she's actually booked this weekend.  I am loving our new puppy.  She makes me laugh harder than I have in a really long time.  She sleeps with me at night and loves to cuddle. 

I just finished making myself a Food Plan/Budget On Track Daily Log Sheet.  Made 31 copies (for the month of July), 3-hole punched them for a binder, and I'm ready to go.  Can you say obsessive/compulsive?

I have eaten "perfectly" for 3 days, and it feels awesome.

Today's Plan:

B - bacon/egg/cheese wrap, coffee
S - banana
L - 1/2 c. tuna salad, hamburger bun, lettuce and tomato with dressing.
S - 1 oz cheese
D - meatloaf, corn on the cob.
S - SF pudding

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views