Feeling Good Today

jastypes
on 6/27/11 11:16 pm - Croydon, PA
I feel really good today, especially after having stuck with my plan for yesterday regarding food and other things.  It feels good when I do things the right way.  Getting honest about the food was a crucial first step.  Posting about the feelings when I am NOT feeling good helps me get back into the place where I can once again feel positive.  Your positive feedback, good vibes, prayers, advice and honest understanding go a long way in helping my recovery from food addiction.  Thank you all so much for being part of my life.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

lynnc99
on 6/28/11 1:30 am
I was thinking earlier today about how grateful I am for this board and the community that we form here.

Sometimes we just "check in" and sometimes we raise the flag and yell for help - either way we are accountable to one another and have a safe place to be honest.

Glad that yesterday was a good day food wise for you - success is a motivator! progress is motivation!
Laureen S.
on 6/28/11 11:58 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
You are a power of example Jill, hope today finds you feeling good too!!!

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jastypes
on 6/29/11 12:00 am - Croydon, PA
I do feel good again today with now 2 days of eating on plan.  I want to call it "perfect" eating but think maybe that's not such a good idea!  I got an OA sponsor online and have been spilling my guts to the poor woman all morning.  I see some underlying issues that I do not want to deal with!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views