** Time to Pack Tuesday Roll Call **

lynnc99
on 6/27/11 11:45 pm
lynnc99
on 6/27/11 11:48 pm
Good mornign everyone.

So very sorry to hear about the tragic loss of a firefighter.

I am just working today and then have to pick my car up from service. Yesterday I took it in for an alignment and discovered that the junk on my garage floor was steering fluid and transmission fluid leaking out. Not good. So needless to say the bill was a bit more than anticipated, by the time they worked on both of those. The alignment paled by comparison! Anyway, I got a free rental car for a day. But lesson learned - pink liquid on the garage floor is not a good sign. The good side is that we got this car a couple of years ago on ebay - for a great price. It has passed all of its inspections and needed no work at all, so the overall cost of keeping it going works out to far far less than a car payment would be.

Later I am going to a support meeting here in FL. There is only one bariatric practice locally here and I have gone to their meeting once before, last year. Might as well take it in while I am in town. They seem to love the doctor and it does seem to be well run.

After that? My routine has come to include a Frasier rerun and off to bed at 10. Even away from home, I am keeping my dog's schedule!

Trish, Sounds like Utley is playing "alpha male" with you this morning and you'll have to remind him exactly who is in charge!
enasangels
on 6/28/11 12:27 am - PA
Good Morning Pa.,
So sorry to hear about the loss of a Firefighter, prayers and good thoughts to his family,friends,and co workers.
Headed back to Pa., for a week.  Hope I can make it through the week with out having a major melt down, as Hubby just does not get it, any of it.  If I were not afraid of the back lash we would be headed to divorce court.  Will spend the week going out with retired co workers, visiting my aunt in Kutztown, shopping in Allentown area, and keeping as busy as possible, when I will be forced to spend so time with hubby attending several holiday functions.  Keep me in your prayers please.  Today consists of packing, loading the car, and driving to Pa.  Maybe a stop or two along the way at two thrift stores.  Hope everyone has a good day and stays cool.
(Boric acid and water and sugar mixed and put in jar lids is supposed to take care of ants, as they take it back to where they live.  They tend to come in when it has been really wet outside.  In Tn. I get the big carpenter ants, but have had the little ones in the kitchen  when we had to much rain out side)
Have a good day,  Ena

"Journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

(deactivated member)
on 6/28/11 3:10 am
Good Afternoon

I got up early when Den was getting up for work then watched some tv I did fall back asleep for awhile then once up got dressed. I finally went to the bank and post office then did some food shopping at ShopRite. Soon it will be nap time after ai watch the Waltons and eat my lunch.

Last night my bestie was home from vaction so we went with our men out for some ****tails to catch up and just hang out, It wa anice time I felt bad cause Den was the only one who had to go to work today. Yet this is his last week of work for 2 weeks vacation.

My energy has been really low and I want to sleep alot yet I think it jut maybe everything catching up to me at this time. I will make an appointment to get a b12 shot while I still have my insurance.

Tomorrow I return to the gym with my trainer enough sitting around on my ass.

Steffi ..thoughts with Larry as always
Ida ..I hope I get excused to as I have to report Friday for jury duty.

Life is Good
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views