Wayward Wednesday Roll Call

gmom62
on 6/29/11 12:37 am - Clifton Heights, PA
Oh, the blues and greens of the water are just beautiful! 

(deactivated member)
on 6/29/11 2:54 am
Cyd I wish I knew you needed a garnent bag cause we have two of them ...

Have a great time.
gmom62
on 6/29/11 3:58 am - Clifton Heights, PA
Aww thanks.  It's ok.  I really don't mind buying another one as long as they don't cost a small fortune.  It's been a long time since the last one I bought.

Laureen S.
on 6/28/11 11:41 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Morning Steffi, PA. . .

Wow, I did not even realize you had three children, mainly I think because I heard all about the Bat Mitzvah for so l didn't realize you had more children (lol). . .  anyway, while I'm sure on some levels it will feel good to be off of work and have some freedom, you will also probably miss everyone in a very short while. . .  plan some special things for yourself and enjoy!!!  and hope your sleeping issues improve quickly, nothing like a good night's sleep. . .

Well, today is going to be crazy here at work, though it does not begin until just before lunch hour, so I have a few moments to post and say hi and bye to you all. . .  I am leaving from work this evening and flying down to visit with my daughters, the eldest of which has been dealing with some life stuff and I am going down to try and cheer her and maybe take them off for the weekend, be back in time to see the fireworks from way up high in the sky on the 4th of July. . .  If I have time I will check in from Florida, but if not, well see you when I get back. . .

Wishing peace and strength to anyone with life struggles, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

dit657
on 6/28/11 11:55 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good late morning all - congratulations to Larry on his award, Steffi - I know you'll be beaming proudly at the dinner tonight! and don't go making any more babies while that house is empty - behave yourselves!! 

I think I'm due for my annual ob-gyn check-up and my doc and I have a lot to talk about this time - I think menopause was a bit delayed in hitting me, probably because I was in such a funk after losing my mom last year - this year it seems to be hitting me full force. I am moody, miserable, feel like I'm going to jump out of my skin at time - can't concentrate worth a sh*t. Thank god I'm not having a lot of hot flashes or anything like that, but honestly I am just miserable lately and I hate that feeling. I know my brother is on my mind, and some other stuff, but I can usually handle things like this much better than I am lately. Not good.

My daughter called me last night and proceeded to ream me out because I hadn't called her in several weeks - and she had every right to - but I just haven't been in the mood to talk - didn't want to dump my lousy feelings on her, but talking to her (for 2 hours!) did make me feel somewhat better.

Anyway, that's my whine for the day...Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/11 3:00 am
It nis afternoon but I was up and out this morning a I returned to the gym with my trainer. It felt as if I just may die but I managed to get through 4 circuits. Had so much fun I will return tomorrow. When I was done with him I did 3 miles on the bike.

I then ran som errands came home made lunch now veggin before I run out to the bank then home to nap then  going out with the girls tonight to dinner and a movie.

Life is Good.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views