Day 59, lads and lasses!

(deactivated member)
on 6/28/11 3:38 am - Eastern, PA
I'll kick off the thread with my same old same old:

5k in the morning at the track, 45 minute bicep and calf workout at the gym over lunch.

I'm slowly but surely cutting away at the "extra" around my midsection, and my upper body is really starting to get defined again with my weight training. Loving my results and staying motivated!

What on the agenda for you guys today?
Lisa H.
on 6/28/11 4:32 am - Whitehall, PA
 I'm going to the gym tonight for Body Pump followed by Pilates.  

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 6/28/11 4:56 am - PA

I went to gym at lunch time did 5 miles on eliptical followed but weight for upper body and 500 sit up at lunch time.

maybe walk nine holes of golf tonight.

(deactivated member)
on 6/28/11 5:17 am - Eastern, PA
500 sit ups? DAMN.

I do 75 on my ab workout day, and I'm ready to puke after that.
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/11 5:34 am - PA
I do set of 25 ever 30 seconds with 15 seconds break.  More of a crunch then sit up. but 180 degree angle
gmom62
on 6/28/11 9:24 am - Clifton Heights, PA
Hi Norm,

Glad your hard work is paying off for you.

I pretty much did my usual today to.  This morning walked my 3 miles outside.  Just got back from the gym where I walked on the treadmill for 15 mins to warm up.  Worked on the lower body machines and the abs.

Cyd

Lisa0719
on 6/28/11 11:40 am - PA
was at the gym early this morning and did 36 minute 3.3 mile elliptical (remember, I'm the old slow one here so that was great for me).  then did arms and abs.  I do 100 situps/50 set reps with some arm stuff between and it KILLS me.

norm has me thinking about trying a 5K.  thinking I will start to work on some training for maybe something in September.

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

Maura M.
on 6/28/11 11:48 am - Yardley, PA
Started Irish Dance tonight!  I find group activities make me push myself harder to keep up!

Glad you are morphing :)
Maura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views