** Magnificent Monday Roll Call

(deactivated member)
on 6/27/11 1:40 am
Here it is Monday again the weekend was fun and quiet. Saturday went to a BBQ and I ventured onto the trampoline with friends and never laughed so hard in my life. It was good times.

Sunday I went to lunch with a good friend we sat outside just talking about life and enjoying each others company. Then home I just vegged out with Dennis watching tv for a quiet evening.

Today I need to get to the post office and bank then pay some bills. Yet I sat down started watching a lifetime movie turns iout is 4 hours and now I into it so will be a late start. In between making some phone calls and appointments.

Life is Good.

Sara E.
on 6/27/11 2:35 am - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Happy Monday everyone!
The guys are on their way to HersheyPark for the Boy Scout Honors Trip.  They won't be home until midnight Tuesday night.  Caleb was bummed I could not go, but that is the way it goes.  I am working until 4:30 and it is nuts here.  This is my last work day due to my medical leave and everyone is squeezing the last bit of work out of me.  My boss sent out an email about my promotion on Friday and other managers want to utilize my services now...well they will have to wait 4-6 weeks :)
Tonight I have support group at Mt Nittany Medical Center.  The lady who lead it is fabulous.  Then I am going shopping with my best friend.  She needs to pick up a few oddball items for her vacation.

Sara

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views