** Magnificent Monday Roll Call

Lesley G.
on 6/27/11 1:09 am - Allegan, MI
Yeah, that's pretty much how I do AC. I don't gamble, and I don't have big bucks to blow on dinner & drinks. I love that pool at Harrah's though!
Cherish F.
on 6/27/11 1:14 am - Philadelphia, PA
Any idea how many of us can get in per room? Do they limit it?
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Lesley G.
on 6/27/11 1:31 am - Allegan, MI
I doubt they check into it, but I would think 4 per room. I'm going to be out of town until 7/10 or 7/11, so I would probably make a day trip anyway.
Lisa H.
on 6/27/11 12:55 am - Whitehall, PA
 I WANNA COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe an overnight.. join you at the beach???  I'm sure I can get time off work..   Maybe I can just extend my birthday weekend into 7/10-7/11.... I'll be in Phila in the 8th, Rahway, NJ from the 7/9-7/10.. why not just continue to AC on 7/10.. OOOHHHHHH  Can I Can I? Huh HUh??? Please?!?!?!?!?!?    

My tracker

hers 

Cherish F.
on 6/27/11 1:05 am - Philadelphia, PA
You're in. But.. I can't check in until 6pm on 7/10. Gonna leave around noon to head down, go to the beach for a few hours, then check in.

Maybe we should take this off line? Feels like it has taken over the thread.
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Decolady
on 6/26/11 11:32 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Good morning, PA!!

I am writing to you from my hotel room in Dallas, where I have spent the last 5 days at the National Association of Resalers conference.  I have learned SO MUCH about running a successful consignment shop, can't wait to get home and try out all the new ideas.  Made some wonderful friends too!

I'm sure you all know how AWESOME it is to travel weighing 135 lbs less!!  Sitting on a plane is a breeze now. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful day, looking forward to getting home later today.

Peace,

Deb
Laureen S.
on 6/27/11 12:13 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Steffi,

Hope your son has a great trip, his right of passage so to speak by making that trip, even though I'm not Jewish, I do know about such things. . . hopefully the girls will keep each other entertained and you can do something you like, bubble bath maybe ?  lol

I am trying to get myself off the couch and get busy, need to clean house, decide what to pack for Florida, as I leave right after work on Wednesday and I do want to get to the gym for a cardio workout, was going to take Roxie back to Freedom Park today, great big park for dogs and dog owners where there are nice trails and what not, but she is limping today and I don't want to go alone or leave her too much, otherwise besides what I mentioned already, I am going to bbq some chicken I defrosted yesterday, but did not feel like cooking, cut up some melons and strawberries for a fruit salad for today, tomorrow and Wednesday and then I'll probably sit my sorry butt back on this couch and play Zuma, though heaven knows I can't beat either you, Norm or my roommate's score, so I'm stuck in 4th place on my leaderboard :(  Tomorrow has me back in work, but that is tomorrow and it is far away, right?  sarcasm. . .

You all have a great day!  I'm off to do mine. . .

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Lisa H.
on 6/27/11 1:09 am - Whitehall, PA
 Well it looks like I forgot to post this morning after all my reading.. here goes. 

Had a pretty great weekend with some old and new friends.  

Life is getting back to a routine around here.  Work til 3:30.. going to the library after work to get a book that one of my friends is reading.  It is called "The color of water : a black man's tribute to his white mother".  From what I saw online about it, I should be able to relate to it in a lot of ways.  So, this will be my next choice for poolside reading.   While I am at the library I am also going to drop off some coupons and see if there are any good ones in the coupon swap boxes.  

Tonight, I will head back to the gym, finally.  There is zumba and Body Combat tonight!! I can't wait to get back in there.  

Home to relax in front of the TV tonight.. 

My tracker

hers 

steffihope
on 6/27/11 3:02 am - Philadelphia, PA
OMG Lisa - that book is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!  I read it years ago when it was the Philadelphia One City One Book program.  I LOVED it - enjoy! :)
lynnc99
on 6/27/11 4:51 am
Lisa, I also read The Color of Water some years back. It was recommended by a dear friend whose son is biracial. Amazing read - thinking of it makes me want to pick it up once again.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views