Super Sunday Roll Call

spirit56
on 6/25/11 10:39 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA,

Wow this is a first - I am posting roll call.  Getting ready to head to Cape May in a little while and I can't wait.  Hope that everyone has an enjoyable Sunday.  It looks like the weather is going to be great so get outside and take advantage of the gift that Mother Nature has given us.  Take care.

Donna
bvohl
on 6/25/11 10:43 pm
Good Morning Donna and PA!

Glad to see you posting roll call! Have fun in Cape May! It looks like a great day for the shore!!

Today is recuperating from our trip to NY yesterday. It was a long day but it was a nice day! Spent time with Steven's family and was outside all day!! Must do laundry, straighten up the house and get my butt in gear with some exercise!

That is it for me!
Have a great Sunday!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Laureen S.
on 6/25/11 10:53 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Donna, Beth, PA

What an incredible gift this day is, the weather is just perfect, I am going to take Roxie and head out to the dog park I've heard so much about in Medford, big walking and open park, then I will go to the gym, run errands and take it easy since I have an extra day this weekend and it is needed after the 290 miles I logged yesterday going to my nephew's hs graduation party, what a great time seeing everyone there.

Have a wonderful time in Cape May!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

IdaMae D.
on 6/26/11 12:10 am - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Donna & PA:

Awesome to see you posting!!!!!  Have a great time in Cape May!!!! 

We are getting ready to head to church, today I'm the worship leader, got all my stuff together and with Gene's help chose a scripture reading that will work well with the pastor's sermon and scripture passage.

Yesterday I found the perfect granite for the master bath shower bench.  They also said that when we are ready to finish the rest of the master bath this granite is one they stock so I'll be able to get the piece we'll need to compete the bathroom in the same stone.  Gene is still down because of not being able to finish everything, I hate to see him this way and at the same time I know he has to process and work this out himself I can help him get there but can't force him to accept what is when he is the type of person that needs follow through and completion.  Like I told him this morning we are a team, we're a good team and we support each other so this to shall pass and everything is going to be good.

After church I have to finish my SWOT analysis of the Cleveland Clinic and the paper that analyzes my findings.  I'm so excited to be in Strategic Thinking.  I'll have one more "math" class - Managerial Accounting which is my next to last class, I am dreading it, but plan to enjoy all these thought provoking classes until I get there.

Might see if Gene is up to a trip to South Jersey after church to go see my dad.  Another thing I dread is visiting dad but like Gene keeps telling me, he's 91 yrs old, I've been able through therapy to forgive all the crap he and my family did in the past that hurt me, however I'll never trust them or forget and that is Okay.

I'm still waiting for my daughter to find the time for us to get together to discuss the upcoming wedding plans.  I did speak to her Friday and her fience's mom had to be put into a nursing home due to alzheimers last week. 

I hope everyone has a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 6/26/11 2:55 am - Whitehall, PA
 Good afternoon all.. I just got back from my night out in Reading.  A couple of friends and I rented a room so we wouldn't have to drive back too late.  

I'm heading over to Petco b/c I have a coupon for 2 free cans of cat food.  Free is free, right???  I am also going to run into Giant to pick up milk and a few other items.  Other than that, my plan for the day is to sit by the pool and relax! 

My tracker

hers 

Patricia R.
on 6/26/11 5:12 am - Perry, MI
Hi Donna,
I am home from work, and from taking Utley to the Celtic Festival down by the river, here in Bristol, PA.  Lots of people, and food vendors.  I bought each of my Munchkins a t-shirt, showing off their Irish pride, coz, I am proud of my Irish heritage.

Watching the Phillies beat the Athletics this afternoon.  Kicking myself that I scheduled an important appointment for Tuesday evening.  That is when they play the Red Sox. 

Other than tidying, I may end up at an AA meeting this evening.  Such is life in the big/little city.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lynnc99
on 6/26/11 5:24 am
Hello Donna and everyone! A bit of a late check in for me. I was up early and went to church and have made my weekly journey through the Sunday paper.

Other than that, keeping my leg elevated and occasionally icing today. Yesterday I was at the pool and did some exercises - nothing I am not used to - but somehow stressed my left knee (where the arthroscopy was done last summer). So today's exercise will probably be limited to some of those classy moves I learned in PT last summer. It's not horrible, but it IS inconvenient!

Hope all of you are having a wonderful Sunday - Donna, enjoy your week!
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/11 9:52 am - Hatboro, PA
Hi everyone! 
I hope that everyone had a great day today.  As for me, I get to work again tonight and then I have the next 3 nights off!  Going to AC tomorrow night, where I'll hopefully strike it rich and never have to work again!!!!!

I hope that everyone had a great weekend.
David
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views