Day 53 of 90. June 22. Happy Hump Day

gmom62
on 6/22/11 1:35 am - Clifton Heights, PA
Hi!!! 

This morning I got up ready to walk outside when I heard thunder.  Crap!  Really!!  I was so looking forward to walking outside.  Oh well.  Went to the gym instead.  Did the elliptical for one hour.  Went 3.67 miles in 60 minutes.  I was sweatin like crazy by the time I was done.  Did a few crunches and stretches and went home.

After work today, IF it's not raining, I'll walk my 3 miles.  If it is, I'll be going to the gym for a warm up on the bike and then work on my arms and abs.

That's all for me.  What are the rest of you planning on doing today for exercise?

Cyd

lynnc99
on 6/22/11 1:43 am
I started this mornign with Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DV D. I was surprised that it's only a 20 minute workout - pretty good routines though, and I did find myself working at it! I will add in a 3 mile walk this evening when it cools down (I'm in FL where it's supposed to hit 96 this afternoon!)
(deactivated member)
on 6/22/11 3:08 am - Eastern, PA
Broken record checking in. I ran my 5k on the track with a short bike ride before and after. Just finished up a shoulder/back workout in the weightroom and I'm done for the day.

That will wrap up my formal exercise for the week. Mary and I are of to Niagara Falls tomorrow to celebrate our anniversary, and while I'm sure I'll be doing LOTS of walking around, I will not be getting out of bed early to run in the morning.

Have a great week everybody. No computer for me for a few days!
lynnc99
on 6/22/11 4:59 am
Happy anniversary Norm and Mary! Enjoy your trip! I love the Falls area!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views