Sigh....WONDERFUL Wednesday Roll Call!!!!!!!

Patricia R.
on 6/22/11 4:13 am - Perry, MI
Hey Steffi,
I am behind in posting, because I fell asleep in my rocking chair, and then had to run to the gastrointestinal doc for an appointment.  I have to have an endoscopy, because I am having my ulcer pains, like the pain I had when I was about six or seven months post-op, and years ago, when I was married and teaching at Jones Middle School, many years ago.  So, I am having that endoscopy on July 8th, at Barix.  I hope they give me an early time for my procedure, because I don't want to fast all morning for an afternoon procedure.

So, I am looking for someone to drive me home that day, as I will be given anasthesia.  Hopefully, I will find someone by then.

Today, the Munchkins are coming for dinner.  We are having pizza from my family's favorite pizza place, as my daughter does not get decent pizza in Michigan.  They were here yesterday, and we had cheesesteaks for lunch, as that is something my daughter does not get at all in Michigan.  I think all she will need to round out her home food list is a Wawa hoagie. 

I have to tidy up, because Utley made a mess with his toys last night. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lynnc99
on 6/22/11 5:02 am
Trish, enjoy your munchkins!

I wish I were home. I'd take you to Barix!  This is one of those times when it is very tough to live on your own. Been there done that.
Patricia R.
on 6/22/11 5:43 am - Perry, MI
It is days like today that I hate being single and living alone.

Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Jackie Fisher
on 6/22/11 9:52 am - PA
Hi Everyone!! I am new to Obesity Help so I will start by introducing myself. I am Jackie and I am preop for RNY. I hope I can get a date soon..I am so excited!! I have been reading everyone's posts for a little while now and like getting to know everyone through their responses. You folks are truly inspirational!! 

I felt it best to reply to your daily roll call today since it was a big day for me. I had my psych eval today and the dr couldn't have been more positive!! Looks like a [X] for me!! Oh how I wish the procedure was tomorrow. So, if you guys don't mind I will probably be chiming in on your chats!!

Have a great night all!
"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."

-Jackie

steffihope
on 6/22/11 10:21 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Jackie - we absolutely do not mind - in fact - we encourage you to chime in at all times.  We LOVE having new people join us - it keeps us on our toes so to speak!  Welcome to a fabulous journey! :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views